**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Lobbypoop wrote: »
    I’m a lower level player and even I think it’s garbage

Its more like pity rewards than anything. Not really compensation or appreciation.
  • NastyJ74NastyJ74 Posts: 26
    Yay my 'gifts' missing, funnily the ludicrously priced T2A offer still found its way to me. Awesome.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    I would like to see the Slappreciation Gift choices so I can scoff at it, please
  • dapps2godapps2go Posts: 19
    Thanks for showing how much we are appreciated.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    @Lobbypoop nice name
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Hiapeindex wrote: »
    6fwkcr97o1tg.png
    I do not want your pathetic gift/appreciation/compensation package, but now every time i boot up the game it takes me to this screen, and I cannot navigate away from there without now choosing one.

These are hideously rude to us all.
    Please remove it so I am able to play the game without the

I applaud you for your determination not to accept this offer! I would raise my glass to you if I was holding one.
    This pains me to say it but I’m gonna reject it even though I’m going for uncollected
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Oh for God sakes, if you have to Claim it to get back in, just do it. It's not going to win any wars to let it sit and collect dust.

Or let people do what they want? It’s fine for you since you’re happy. I don’t disregard you for it, but let people protest how they want?

Maybe if enough people let them sit and not claim them, they'll increase it. Not.
    If people want to voice their concern, I'm all for it. If they're going to be stubborn and refuse to accept it, I'm going to point out that it won't change a thing.
    @Kobster84

Right on brother! 💪
    I’m gonna regret this but reject the compensation
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Having to claim it to login is a good measure of how serious your protest is. They’re daring you to log out.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Having to claim it to login is a good measure of how serious your protest is. They’re daring you to log out.

My point, however curt, is that refusing to accept it is not going to have any more of an impact than telling them you're not happy with it. All it does is let Items expire that are yours regardless. It's not some war of wits. If you have to Claim it to get back into the game, just do it.
  • @BirdReynolds thanks
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »

My point, however curt, is that refusing to accept it is not going to have any more of an impact than telling them you're not happy with it. All it does is let Items expire that are yours regardless. It's not some war of wits. If you have to Claim it to get back into the game, just do it.

I would of course claim it to get back to the game, but from what I've gathered you don't get the message unless you claim the mail rewards. And I think most of us realize that not accepting it probably isn't going to do anything, but the rewards are so trashy anyways it hardly makes a difference. The point isn't about free stuff and never was, if they can't get this compensation right then I don't want the free stuff that comes with it.
    Kabam listen to you community for once
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I’m a little confused—is there a requirement to claim the “gift”? Not sure why they would make people claim it if they don’t want it.

Dr. Zola
  • KaspamKaspam Posts: 21
    Easy fix @Kabam Miike . Just give EVERYONE all packages, and call it a day. Won't cost anything, and will be a really nice "goodwill" gesture.
    DrZola wrote: »
    I’m a little confused—is there a requirement to claim the “gift”? Not sure why they would make people claim it if they don’t want it.

Dr. Zola
    Nah if people clicked claim without wanting it they can’t get out of the screen without claiming a package
  • Swayam18Swayam18 Posts: 23
    I still didn't get the Gift Selection..
  • I waited till I could see the packages in their entirety before deciding it was abysmal. Each package is so weak, and puny, but I dared to hope at what might have been.

Please don’t engage with wisdom on my behalf, they are entitled to add useless comments to an already grossly inflated thread as they choose, and we are entitled to completely ignore them when they add nothing to the conversation.
This discussion has been closed.