**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Problem with halls of healing

I played halls of healing twice and it says you have used up all entries. I was doing hardest difficulty.

Comments

• I think you hate me kabam
  • First an iron patriot from a 5star feat, then i get no package, and now this happens although i need the potions.
  • Please help kabam.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    There's another tomorrow.
  • But i cant get full rewards for this one
  • Gonna ask the customer service thing
    If you ran it and didn't get Rewards, for sure. Open a Support Ticket. I do know that it's only every 24 hours though.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    If you ran it one time and quit out for any reason then it counts as one entry. If you run the same path by accident twice it still counts as another entry. If none of that happened send a ticket in
  • Yep i sent the ticket
    Good luck.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    If you ran it and didn't get Rewards, for sure. Open a Support Ticket. I do know that it's only every 24 hours though.

It's every other day
  • Thanks GroundedWisdom
  • Appleisgod todays rewards will be gone to wasts for me then
  • The whole thing resets so i will miss out on a helpful lot of potions
    Appleisgod wrote: »

It's every other day

The Timer says 24 hours.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

It's every other day

The Timer says 24 hours.

Look at the announcement post
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

It's every other day

The Timer says 24 hours.

Look at the announcement post

Halls of Healing: The Summoner favourite Halls of Healing event is coming back! Keep your Champions in the fight with these special Quests which are loaded with low to high level Potions and Revives for both Quest and Alliance content! The Halls of Healing will be open for 24 hours on alternating days this week and will not cost you any Energy! U rigth thah what it say