**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeon Bug

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
I was fighting in today's dungeon, and getting close to the time limit on the battle. I finished off the battle with a S2, and my opponent fell to the ground. The opponent fell at 6 seconds, but instead of giving me the win, it said "TIMED OUT" and I lost. Oh yeah, and did I mention that I then got the connection problem loading screen. I had full bars and unlimited cellular data. Two problems for the price of one. That price was a champ at 59% and the loss of a dungeon. Anyone else get this problem

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    The dungeons are the problem. I won’t do them
  • I've had nemerous different weirdness happen in dungeons:

Today I had the match start with the camera sliding right, to the point my character was off screen while fighting...it finally shifted back but the entire game ran at about 1/4 speed (not lag, it was silky smooth but extremely slow) where a 5 hit combo wasn't completed until after more than 5 secs. Sound effects played back normal speed.

I had an issue with a killmonger mini boss with fisticuffs and random regen/degen node triggering every 10 secs...depite hitting him many times in my first two attempts I had literally done zero damage to him, and he never proc'd a regen. Final match I took him down to half health without any shadiness of the first two matches. After the dungeon concluded I had a constant dinging noise that wouldn't go away till I restarted the game.

Fighting a bishop mini in another dungeon I fired off two specials and nothing happened (except for the sound effects) and I lost the energy. One was the typical glitch I've seen before when you're both attacking at the same time and you "lose" but the other was without making contact (IW IM firing sp1,ranged attack).

Those were the most glaring issues but I've seen it where parries no longer work against mini bosses where they are fine on regular opponents, and there's nothing in the nodes that would cause it to fail.

These occured in dungeons 6 and 7. You can hem and haw about challenger rating and that I perhaps have no skill, but I'm elder's bane and completed every single uncollected event since the first, and this is not a skill issue as I can feel the game is acting different in this mode than in others of equal difficulty.

Dungeons is still relatively quick and easy to complete, but I don't appreciate the way the game gaslights you into thinking you aren't playing right when I'm sure there's something more behind the scenes happening to make you fail in your fight beyond a simple misstep on the player's part.
  • Cortez002_Cortez002_ Posts: 101
    Dungeons are effed. Period. Been saying it for days...
  • I'm finding it common having to restart the game when I complete them.
  • I just fought a wasp mini boss in dungeon 6, room 3 that evaded every single attack I threw at her, with two champs. I don't think that's even possible with her evade ability, but it happened.