Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Price drop of dungeon crystals

The dungeon crystals are bought with 3000 dungeon artifacts,but some players can't make 3000 dungeon artifacts ,so I request to decrease the price of the dungeon crystals...

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    If you can buy a crystal for 3000 artefacts you can make it in the times dungeons is around. So no
  • Options
    Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Dungeons will be back at least 2 more times, and likely more after that as they made the currency permanent
  • Options
    Biggyboy660Biggyboy660 Posts: 32
    I only have access to 3 & 4 star crystals and the price is 3000 & 9000 respectively. I can just imagine what a 5 star would cost.

I'm saving for a 4 star so it may be a while until I have enough.

What is the maximum amount of artifacts that can be earned in a day? Let say you reach your milestone limit twice from when it resets.
    I'm curious to know so I have an idea of how long it will take to reach 9000
  • Options
    ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    5* Dungeon crystals cost TWENTY-SEVEN THOUSAND artifacts, but you can't voice your opinion on these forums about the price being too high. These other people who say the price is fair love being ripped off!!
  • Options
    Biggyboy660Biggyboy660 Posts: 32
    Well.... to his their own I guess. I know I will save 9000 for a 4☆. I don't care how long it takes.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,087 ★★★★★
    Chubz wrote: »
    5* Dungeon crystals cost TWENTY-SEVEN THOUSAND artifacts, but you can't voice your opinion on these forums about the price being too high. These other people who say the price is fair love being ripped off!!

It may or may not be fair but they aren't going to drop the price since they just brought them back and they are the same cost as last time. Also OP wants a reduction because he/she cant or won't put forth the effort to earn enough to buy it. Happens all the time here with all aspects.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    27000 for a 5*
    1030 shards a day
    30 mins a day
    27 days
    13.5 hrs total
    resources used = 0

pretty easy work for a 5* IMO.....

how many 5* shards come from a months worth of eq?????
    heroic = 1000
    master = 1500
    uncollected = 7500
    total = 1 5* crystal.
    time taken = ALOT MORE THAN 13.5 hrs.
    resources used = (depends on player) but most likely potions, revives, maybe even boosts.....

when you put it into perspective like that it dont actually look too bad....
    heck i think it looks pretty decent TBH.....
  • Options
    GodOfWarGodOfWar Posts: 16
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

It may or may not be fair but they aren't going to drop the price since they just brought them back and they are the same cost as last time. Also OP wants a reduction because he/she cant or won't put forth the effort to earn enough to buy it. Happens all the time here with all aspects.

I believe, last time we would earn Artifact from other parts of the game as well. This time, we can get Artifacts from Dungeons only. I remember buying more than one 5* crystal but this time, I will be able to buy just one in 27 days.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    GodOfWar wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

I believe, last time we would earn Artifact from other parts of the game as well. This time, we can get Artifacts from Dungeons only. I remember buying more than one 5* crystal but this time, I will be able to buy just one in 27 days.

the artifacts used to buy crystals were only from dungeons.
    it was the dust that was available elsewhere aswell.

also we could buy 3 crystals, but it took the whole month to get enough....
    needed to score 7500 per day not the 3750 it is now.....
    and they only got a single sig if duped.
    now it is a full champ so much better.....

half the score so probs 1/3rd of the work and time per day......
    full champ not just a blue basic single sig......

so yeah before you could buy 3 but it took more work and if you pulled one u already had it sucked it really sucked to do all that work for 1 sig level... or for some that already had max sig they got nothing. absolutely nothing
  • Options
    Ok