**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

Rankup 5* duped MODOK to R4 or 5* unduped CAIW to R3?

DoonxDoonx Posts: 182 โ˜…
I played a lot with Modok and loved his abilities but I recently pulled CAIW and took him to R2. CAIW has insane damage output. Just want to know your opinion on this. Btw, Modok could be my first 4/55. ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks in advance guys ๐Ÿ˜

Comments

• Options
    Alex13369Alex13369 Posts: 31 โ˜…
    Depends on what u need and play most,modok is in the top 5 aw defenders but he doesn't shine on the attack part,cap iw will carry u trough aq,questing,aw attack and even defense if you need it,if u already have a nice defense team or u ar not interested in aw too much I'd suggest u go for cap iw, he's much more versatile,I hope I was of help :smile:
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502 โ˜…
    Let CAIW be your first 4/55... It will take a little bit longer but you will not regret it.
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447 โ˜…
    Pulled one a week ago and he's my first 4/55. You won't regret it. I managed to get 40k damage from just an sp2.
  • Options
    DoonxDoonx Posts: 182 โ˜…
    Thanks for the advice guys. ๐Ÿ˜Ž will r3 first my caiw ๐Ÿ˜Š