**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My second r4 5 Star

OhlinhoOhlinho Posts: 72
edited August 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I will r4 my socond champion any day now and need some help deciding who is the best option. My only one so far is Elektra.

My second r4 5 Star 23 votes

Angela
0%
Killmonger
56%
adqqedfyvrJim0172Jaqen8Bruce12342RasiloverSwayam1885_widerecieverMitchell35CiqMCOCTheSquish671RockypantherxAkkarin23_Danny_ 13 votes
X23
21%
DOKTOROKTOPUSSceptilemaniacDuke_SilverTarun46EnderDraco58 5 votes
Ghost rider
17%
Ab_Samadumrjake57DMath1012Elojo 4 votes
Ultron (duped)
4%
winterthur 1 vote

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    5* or 4*?
  • OhlinhoOhlinho Posts: 72
    5* lol sorry
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I would have said kilmonger, but you don’t need two skill, I don’t think (though he is much better than Electra). I have him R4, and he has helped me immensely. Some of his synergies require you to bring fairly bad champs though (except the void synergy).

Do you have synergies for GR? He can do amazing things, but is so much better with blade taking the RNG out. If you need utility, I favor him.

X-23, love her, but that would be another R4 relying bleed. She will proc masochism and buffet. Ultron needs the that bleed as well, but at least he is double immune.

Angela will get punished in buffet, but her damage won’t set off masochism. She doesn’t need her awakened ability either.