**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comments

• ItzWinstonItzWinston Posts: 21
    Do you have line? Shoot me a message if so and we'll discuss getting you in our alliance.

Line ID - ItzWinston
  • Jboom12Jboom12 Posts: 42
    Join doomslayers. You're just the type of player we are looking for to add to our 2nd battlegroup
  • hit me up line id jiminycrikett if you are still looking!
  • D12D12 Posts: 41
    Bump stoll looking
  • Medik101Medik101 Posts: 58
    What are you looking for in an alliance?
    @Medik101 active hard working and able to provide me with materials and guidance for me to grow
  • JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
    I have a new alliance if you looking to help a group grow from the bottom up. Looking for fun, sociable, active members.

We use discord, so hit me up if you're interested: jeniouis#3687 or add me in the game and join the alliance, search for jeniouis
  • I have an active alliance looking for a player like you, boys from the dwarf. Message me same in game name emmy2020
  • Hit me up on Line we have a 5x5BG and are AW focused
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited August 2018
    D12,
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check us out, The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 3.9 million alliance that's recruiting nine plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

We're not looking to sweep every AW, but AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 3.

We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed.

Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

Our updated stats are as follows :Bronze 3 - 4,024,379 (4.0MIL) - 985 AW Rating
    Bump still looking
    Still looking
  • GlueNoClueGlueNoClue Posts: 76
    Keep looking :D
    Still looking