**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[IAJSR] "I AM JACK'S SMIRKING REVENGE" has one slot to fill...

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
Howdy,

Just lost a member who appears to have retired for good, so we need a replacement.

I'm your typical upper-mid-level disgruntled player who's tired of pretty much all of the BS that's been happening with the game lately... the lying, cheating, deception, poor treatment, hostility... you name it.

In spite of all that ugly stuff, the skill-based core fundamentals of this game still make it fun to play. I quit once... came back... was about to quit again... and then I realized that I've been doing it all wrong.

I'm a married father of two... I am a homeowner... I work a full time job... I play in a band almost every weekend... I have a social life... and I also love to play this game.

I created IAJSR with the sole purpose of finding fun in the game again, while easily maintaining all other aspects of my life. I honestly haven't been this content in a long time. Compared to many alliances I've been in before, turnover is almost nonexistent, so I'm assuming the other members feel the same way.

Here are a few things that seem to make my alliance work:

• Everyone in it is cool
  • We only run Map 2 (we have run Map 3 a couple times, but it's nothing anyone cares about too much)
  • We started running two-BG wars 1-3 times a week mid-season, without ANY mandatory participation... we'll probably keep doing that.
  • We do not require minimums of any kind
  • We don't require ANY donations
  • We don't require that you install or use 3rd party apps like LINE
  • You never have to talk to anyone
  • You don't have to deal with demands, expectations or other drama
  • If you take off for a week, you don't have to let anyone know
  • We are not concerned with phrases like "War Rating" or "Rank" and we aren't bothered by the cheating whales who need to be at the top. We play purely for fun.

The only two "expectations" that I have, is that you don't only join to park your account and literally do nothing else, and that you have a roster that can keep up with AQ... typical fights are about 4-8K.

With as minimal as this alliance seems to be, rewards have been quite good... and everyone seems to be having a lot of fun. Any good alliance should merely feel like an extension of the game you're already playing, and I truly feel like this alliance captures the heart of that sentiment.

If this is something for you, send me a DM here or in-game.

Thanks for your interest!

addisonbassist
[IAJSR] "I AM JACK'S SMIRKING REVENGE"
11.3M Rating

Comments