**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why I’ll leave & thousands of others too

I gotta say I love this game. It has earned thousands of my dollars but I’ve got to say that’s going to soon end if a frustration that is shared by Thousands of players in the community isn’t addressed, Iron Man Infinity War.

I will say I am not a amazing god like player, but I do consider myself above average. The fact that you have a champion who can’t be regularly defeated without $30 in boosts and only with sp3 is just straight ****. And god help you if you don’t kill him on the first try. My note to most players is just stop right then, as 95% of the players in the game are just wasting resources and poof he’s back to 25*% life. I had a 5* r4 Medusa with 30%, 15%, 10%, sp3 12% and still He lived through a sp3. He is distorting any that anything with diversity. My Alliance War has seen 8! EIGHT! In our war. As an alliance we are thinking the same thing and that’s just Fn STUPID! As players we want challenging content not pull my hair out and scream frustration.

I want to enjoy the game again. I want to spend my entertainment dollars with Marvel Contest of Champions. It continually gets harder and harder to justify especially with how amazingly the AW format is currently distorting. 10 IMIW is the new future of Alliance Wars. That will allow all of the players to either abandon that content or the game. I am contemplating the game.

Comments

• ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    lots of counters out there, he was tough when he was first released but then the community found many counters for him - check out youtube to see them all. Corvus, Void, Hyperion, Sparky, Killmonger even blade can counter him on certain nodes and don't need any boosts.. Not sure what tier your alliance is in, but I definitely recommend checking out youtube videos and how to counter him properly
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    I think you are really inflating those numbers there a bit. Thousands of people aren't going to leave because if IMIW. He's been in the game now for over a month and there has been many people who have found counters to him just like every other champ in the game. He can be beat but it does take practice. I suck at beating him but i'm not quitting over a champ that I run across maybe 1% of my playing time. Practice dueling Dr. Me and figure him out.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Use symbiote spidy. He shuts all that down with stacking armor breaks.
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Yeah, I have faced him almost every war for a few weeks and am learning how to fight him. Once you figure it out, bring the right champ, he's just a more difficult fight. It's been fun learning how to counter him.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Why quit the game when you can just quit doing war? It's not a must to do it. If you aren't enjoying the game because of having to fight IMIW in war, then don't do wars.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Heavy counter. Seatin posted a video on it. Works wonders.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    I soloed him all season ... git gud
  • L1veUndeadL1veUndead Posts: 2
    He's really a broken defender for aw. Even with the correct champs, the correct heavy counter tricks, and the skill of the offensive player. Certain nodes in alliance wars can make him almost impossible to get around. Tbh alot of wars ive seen recently have been won by iwim halting progression.

I don't think the format should be how many you can fit on an offensive team or do you have the bestest champ for it as fighting 8 of them in one bg offensive team is a bit ridiculous. It takes away from the fun of aw then you're constantly dropping all your items, glory, and units to get through a highly broken defensive champ such as iwim.

Many people have left this game for various reasons. Maybe this will be another.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I think domino is worse...
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    I 1 shot him every single time..whats soo difficult?

Sparky owns him and thats just 1 champ..CG is perhaps the best with multiple armor breaks
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I was expecting a long and well thought out post, explaining why there are just to many problems right now to continue, and you no longer found any enjoyment playing the game. Instead it’s just Iron Man. I don’t think any single champion is bad enough to make you quite but if that’s how you feel about it...
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    I think domino is worse...

Hands down. Biggest BS champ released into game yet. Korg sounds like he is next though. Can't use dexterity without a penalty? BS.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I place a 5/65 sig 119 Domino on AWD and I'm happy if she gets even 1 kill. And we're only tier 5. No way she's worse than IMIW.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @allinashes
    That’s about to change now that they fixed her medium.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    you shouldn't talk in the name of other people

quit if you want, see you next week
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    @allinashes
    That’s about to change now that they fixed her medium.

I just saw that after I posted. Honestly, ambivalent about it. Will hurt my ally as much as help.