**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a no donations, no minimums alliance.

Comments

• Options
    Mikeg12790Mikeg12790 Posts: 71
    edited September 2018
    06uagdpdfovr.jpg
    eo3uozihawy0.jpg

We are looking for exp guys for map 3, no donations. Tier 5 war. Add me on line ID mikeg12790
  • Options
    Hardclaw82Hardclaw82 Posts: 86
    Cant find you on line app.

My line id is hardclaw82
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    We have no donations, and no minimums. We are looking to add teammates so that eventually we can get back to 3 BG. If you are interested, check us out at [1Dos3]. You can find me in-game, gladiator2014.
  • Options
    Gladiator, i use line app.
  • Options
    Im looking for aq map 1*5 or map 2*5.
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Our alliance use Telegram as the external communication app. We don't use Line.

As for AQ, we participate in all 5 days. We have been playing map 2, map 3, and map 4. We got a mix of strong players with"newer"/beginner and intermediate players. With the new AQ format that Kabam is rolling out in a few days, it won't be hard to put the strong players in one BG while we initiate a map 2 or map 1 for the beginner players. Currently in our alliance, whenever we play the harder AQ maps, our beginner players still help out by acting as a taxi to shuttle alliance energy to those fighters that fight. They are not required to participate in the harder maps, just play only if they want to. We got a good group that work together.

So we have been having a combination of 4-4-4-2-2, 4-3-4-2-2, etc.. for AQ. The bottom line is that if you participate in AQ for any map and scored 1 point, you will be eligible to receive the AQ rewards (glory, T4BC fragments, gold, etc.) when our alliance is ranked at the conclusion of each AQ event. You only don't get the map crystal for each map completion if you are not in it. Again, in the next few days, Kabam will be rolling out a new AQ format where the officers can choose different maps for different BGs. We play AQ in 1 BG now. We probably are going to do 2 BG to tailor the difficulty of AQ to our beginner in 1 BG while the vets are in the other BG.
  • Options
    SlutyJaySlutyJay Posts: 4
    edited September 2018
    new alliance!! Looking for loyal member and possible officers! 75k plus add for more info. I’m tryna always fit quest with war defense placement. We always give you a say in what you do. We have a mix of strong and not so strong players, so I expect you to be a little of a good example. Add me on the game @slutyjay if you’re interested. Anyone interested @Hardclaw82
  • Options
    Found an alliance. Thank you.
  • Options
    You are welcome.