Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Am I lucky or not??

Listen, I don't want to complain, but, in the last month, or so, this is what I got from crystals (the ones with circles).
I am very happy to get new champs, but, my problem is resources.
Since I don't get many copies of the one I have, I have problems to level/rank em up. I'm back from a 9 months hiatus and missed, what I've heard, a lot of frre stuff from Kabam.
I'm doing a lot of grinding, both arenas and quests, to get resources.
So, is thare a way to get iso that I don't know???
And, btw, Thor as been the 3rd 4* I got and never got another one.

hxxv52fs67eb.jpg
fyx9n5fqxf2c.jpg
rflwoips9960.jpg
n68mtc7qsvxu.jpg
zx81gmzja882.jpg

Comments

• Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Try grinding the basic arena until you hit the last milestone then stop
    Instead of the top 10% bracket and a new champ you’ll get the 11% and 500 4* shards
    Do it enough and you’ve got a good chance of getting dupes.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    Focus on getting Void, Dr. strange and Hyperion to rank 4 first. Sabertooth and your 5* Angela afterwards.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,960 ★★★★
    Yeah man, those are great champs. Duping is unlikely, let alone duping your great champs.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,679 ★★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Focus on getting Void, Dr. strange and Hyperion to rank 4 first. Sabertooth and your 5* Angela afterwards.

What this guy said.
    Except the doc strange
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,027 ★★★
    Those have been some really good pulls in a month...void,medusa,hype and cap iw are worth maxing out..as for the dupes,they will start coming as u increase ur 4* roster..until then take it one champ at a time..collect the cats to rank him and then work on that one..and repeat
  • Focus on dr strange. I see him in aw in my dreams after 20.0
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,074 ★★★
    Thanks all. I will work on Void first. I really like him.