**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update full of lags

After updating the game become worst it lags too much i never faced that much drops on this game before ....fix these issues asap ;_;

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I had to restart the phone after the update and it's been fine since, but before doing that it was the worst lag I've seen.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Same
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    It's unbearable. Restart will fix it for a short time...but then it comes back depending on how much you play and what background maps in the fight you get. Noticed that getting a variety of maps makes it come on faster. This is seriously unplayable. Every part of the game lags. Crystal screen is not any better (may be slightly worse). Hell, even the new game mode where you play with 2/3 star science where the map had 3 or 4 nodes on it was lagging so bad.

Kabam, this is not connection issue lag...this is literally huge freezes and major framerate drops in every area of the game. Restarts help for somewhere betwen 2-15 minutes and after that the game is unplayable.

IPhone 6+ here
  • DeXtErABRDeXtErABR Posts: 10
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    It's unbearable. Restart will fix it for a short time...but then it comes back depending on how much you play and what background maps in the fight you get. Noticed that getting a variety of maps makes it come on faster. This is seriously unplayable. Every part of the game lags. Crystal screen is not any better (may be slightly worse). Hell, even the new game mode where you play with 2/3 star science where the map had 3 or 4 nodes on it was lagging so bad.

Kabam, this is not connection issue lag...this is literally huge freezes and major framerate drops in every area of the game. Restarts help for somewhere betwen 2-15 minutes and after that the game is unplayable.

IPhone 6+ here

I can't even look at my crystal screen. Everytime I click on it the game goes to 1 fps or less. 😖😖
  • We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this with the new update. There is already a thread going on the topic, so we'll be closing others to help keep the forums more organized and information in one place.

We'd really appreciate additional details you can provide with: device, OS version, confirmation you've updated to the latest version of the game, details on where/when this is happening in the game, etc.

Thank you for your help! This will assist our Teams in looking into the issue further. The thread to post in can be located by clicking here.
This discussion has been closed.