**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This isn’t a whiny thread

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
But I would LOVE some advice on fighting Emma. Who did everyone use? Any particularly effective counters?

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    Anyone with armor break abilities seems to do the job since she can't convert to her crystal form when armor break is active. So og thor, medusa, symbiote spidey, are good choices.
  • Options
    CYBERBEASTCYBERBEAST Posts: 21
    It was designed for you to lose......over and over and over again.....GIVE US MONEY they chant.....Spend money to get units, use the units to get pots and revives.....GIVE US MONEY...the chants continue.....the coins keep making that clinking sound....the deposits keep mounting up. Here are more new champs, harder to beat....lets hold back on giving out resources....make them spend......GIVE US MONEY....the chants grow louder...but who, who is chanting....well i will never say that.....BEWARE the ban. Beware the power of the admin. Beware......you've been........KABAM..............................ED!!!!!
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    DRTO wrote: »
    Anyone with armor break abilities seems to do the job since she can't convert to her crystal form when armor break is active. So og thor, medusa, symbiote spidey, are good choices.

Ah, I missed the armor break line. That’ll definitely help me out a lot, I have a maxed medusa and symby 4*

Thanks!