**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I think is a bit of a challenge for people with not allot of resources

6w5ukyar82el.jpg
I think the restrictions are a little bit to hard for a max 2 star champ to take down a 3 star super max mystic like jagger also with activated buff, please any feedback is appreciated because am struggling on finishing today s room, thanks kabam

Comments

• Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Gotta bait and evade, OP. Don't finish every combo and keep pushing him over a bar or two of power, so he keeps firing off his specials and getting Unstoppable.

You gotta be patient in the fights -- if you just go in and try to five-hit him to death, you will keep getting crushed. Do everything you can to bait out the L1s. There's no timer. You gotta be patient.
  • Options
    As @ESF said. I did it with same team more or less.
  • Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    It’s just a normal jugs? It shouldn’t be that difficult, just intercept to keep block dmg low and try to push to sp2
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    It’s just a normal jugs? It shouldn’t be that difficult, just intercept to keep block dmg low and try to push to sp2

That one has Kinetic Reactor, so it's tripping some people up

• Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    omg and you are level 60, sorry for you bro, but you need to improbe your skills i think
  • Options
    MrNexusMrNexus Posts: 1
    Money can't buy skills.
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Why has Thor not beat him down?
  • Options
    C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    People saying "u need skill" need to leave. That's not constructive.
    I agree with ESF, it's just a long drawn out fight. Pace yourself and bait the special you are comfortable with dodging. I think Stupify is the talent that increases your stuns? That with Parry can waste away Juggs' unstoppable buff.
  • Options
    Yeah the fights aren’t that bad. Nothing like LOL.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It was challenging for my FTP kids accounts. With class disadvantage and reserving resources to rank up four stars and five stars, etc. Funny though that they are essentially admitting that jugs needs some kind of power gain to be a great defender!
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Then don't do it. People need to understand that its not a requirement to do ALL content...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Evade right off the bat to exhaust the first Unstoppable Timer. Then Parry and Intercept. When you see the first Bar of his Power fill, Bait it and keep Evading until it runs out again. Repeat.
  • Options
    WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    It's called "GIFTED" get your game up. I'm sure more people will beat it than most who can't. I ranked up all my 1 and 2 stars last year for the 2star 1mil arena and now its paying off.