**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emma Frost just hurt my feelings

i got throw 100% with my units , i know its challenging to me, i love it , but 13k attack and +300% fury passive , plz bring calculator and see

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Check,YouTube for videos on taking her down easier.
  • thanks for the help
  • Again kabam milking lads, i mean u can kill emma with exact champs, if u dont have em, buy units and revive.. This sux
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    The inverted controls are the problem with her. Thought they would have learned after the outrage on that from iw thanos. Then again why would i think that from kabam
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Emma is hard, definitely, but stating that only exact champs work, or that inverted controls are the problem isn't right.

What makes Emma hard in Uncollected, is the 13k attack rating she has. She can literally one-kick if you're not careful. In earlier difficulties, there's a little more forgiveness in that, but she remains hard. She needs parctice before you can get her 'easily'. And many champs work for that. I've used multiple champs, and if you get her L1 under control for yourself, most champs can do it. Those with armour break, poisons and bleed make it easier admittdely, but there's a slew of those.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    I mean i used my fair share of revives on her, but i found the fight against omega red more annoying than the fight against emma. She might have a lot of attack, but you just have to not block her hits and find openings from heavy attacks or specials. And for the special 1 i prefered to parry the first hit and prepare myself to swipe forwards to avoid the second one and then backwards to attack her. You can get used to her, while if you dont have a champ that does not rely on damage over time debuffs and has no heal block, you can't get through omega red....
    Omega Red requires a bit of thinking in order to net get cuaght by the poisons, but he is doable with any high damage dealer. You need to be aggressive though to keep that node buff from triggering healing on him, or the fight is one long nasty one. Used both CM and SL on him, neither of which does damage over time (except the occasional shock from SL L2).
    But indeed, healblocking works wonders on him, as does powerburning him to avoid specials triggering. For me, the absolute best champ for Omega Red was Vision.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    To kill her easily:

Block first special hit then dash forward then back to attack. Be ready to launch specials as soon as you finish your combo so you always have less power than her and she does not convert in diamond form.

I used this strategy because I did not always evaded her first hit. She is very fast. My SL took only 1000 damage blocking because he is a very high block proficiency champ.

If you use champs like Gwenpool, Guillotine, Blade, Killmonger or black panther she can bleed out to death.

Best champs to use agaisnt her are:

medusa, hyperion and Star lord.

Honorable mentions:

Void

Iceman

Luke cage

Capww2 you take 0 damage from specials so you just block mind free.

Vision

Iron fist

Loki
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Cap IW made the fight very manageable.
    Is that what that was... huh.. usually they're funny.

On topic though..
    @CapWW2 , nice little list!
    I'd add two more to the honourable mentions though.
    Both Green Goblin and AA do well against her too.
    GG can push her over L1, then do an L1 and pull her below it again, while sticking weakness on her.
    AA, while it takes some effort, once she has neuros going, takes her down fairly easy too.

I myself didn't even consider using Vision oddly, where I did use him on Omega Red. Should have thought of him. Oh well, all done anyway.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I just hate how she can start with the 300% attack. I have to do uncollected with my 5/50 champs, so that's a ton of block damage right off the bat. Not to mention she somehow would evade my attacks every once in a while after I dashed in immediately after her specials and then she would immediately punish me.
  • KevinFF1961KevinFF1961 Posts: 93
    Has anyone tried Bishop? Seems like a lot of energy attacks
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    Cap IW made the fight very manageable.

Likewise.

For Frivolous Frost: take any cosmic along for the ride, land a parry (or two) and presto, she’s fresh out of armor.

Ticklish tentacle dude: switch that cosmic for a tech, and reverse heal ‘till Kingdom come.

Caveat: this works only if Cap IW is duped.

Second fight will be even easier if you have Cap IW’s personal favorite masteries maxed, specifically Despair and Resonate.

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    she isn't hard why can't people learn to fight for crying out loud stop crying nerf
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

yes i used him to take her down i really like my bishop i want to get him as 5 star he the perfect contre to Emma
    issamaf80 wrote: »

yes i used him to take her down i really like my bishop i want to get him as 5 star he the perfect contre to Emma

Any tips? I have him 5* r3. I haven't tried it yet but it just popped in my head
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Any tips? I have him 5* r3. I haven't tried it yet but it just popped in my head

If you capiw block the sp and you will get 10 prowess if you have more then 30 or 30 prowess use it when Emma is not in the crystal form and that will take her down

You want more damage take Bishop and cap Iw with wolverine you will get 20% prowess damage that's all

You are very lucky to have him as 5 star me I used my 3 star as I'm skilled player
    Against master mode Emma that all
    I have a 4* cap iw. I'll give that a shot!!
    I have a 4* cap iw. I'll give that a shot!!

Use bishop and cap iw is and wolverine to get the 20℅ prowess for bishop
  • Didn’t have a ton of luck with my 6* bishop surprisingly. Maybe it was me lol. But I consistently killed her easily with my 4/55 sig. 180 gp. Hit her with an s3 and then stay away from specials. Keep that armor break from s3 active, land an s2 to power lock and presto! Diamond soup! 4/55 Medusa did work as well, along with one solo on her with 4/55 sparky. As far as Omega was concerned, honestly the star of the show on my roster was 6* Luke Cage. Only once did I solo him with 4/55 unduped sparky. Just couldn’t get it down. Probably my impatience lol.