**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Galaxy Note 9

Is anyone else having issues with the Galaxy Note 9? I know it was only released 3 days ago...

My parry's and evade don't seem to register as quick as they should and sometimes my light attacks register as medium etc.

The top of the screen is a little cut off but i figure that's due to the resolution on the wider screen.

Comments

• Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Sorry to hear this. I was about to preorder note 9. But I needed a phone urgently and couldn't wait. Instead I bought One plus 6. Game works fine for me infact better now. But earlier on my One plus 3t I could chain specials after a combo ending with light hit by now on New phone the animations are faster and I can't chain a special after a combo ending with light hit. Needs a combo ending in medium hit always. I adjusted myself accordingly but still I would have loved light hit then special.
  • Options
    Player909Player909 Posts: 50
    I went with the Galaxy S9+ and ive had issues with parry not registering. My bigger issue is that when I hit my special, it doesnt register sometimes. It doesnt matter which special and its like 2 or 3 times out of 10 it wont register. Thought it was me so I started watching as i hit it and Im definitely hitting the button but just wont register some times. Couple people in alliance has the same phone and they noticed it as well.
  • Options
    Puk_SopranoPuk_Soprano Posts: 465
    Good, so its not just me lol

• Options
    FineFine Posts: 78
    edited September 2018
    I have the s9+ and same issues. I've found that it's the phone heating. After about 10ish minutes of game play it warms enough that it doesnt register touches or registers heavies and mediums when unintended. It warms faster in AW/AQ than eq. Pretty well safe there doing two longish fights and setting the phone down for 10 minutes. Sucks but it's a work around for now.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    If it has gaming settings, try turning them down. LG's ultra settings for gaming causes missed hits and whatnot. I turned down the settings and it works great. Now it's just my terrible skills sometimes.