**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ISO AND **** CRYSTALS ???

So now we have 6 star hero's - except we're still treated like we have a roster of 2 stars. Is anyone else tired of 125 ISO and **** 2 star champs? can we not move on to at least 3 as a common thing? its just weird how you grow in one way and completely forget the rest of the game which we do daily.

Comments

• Options
    Phc shards should be replaced with Grand master crystal shards in the basic 4 star arena and upwards.

Nobody wants 2 stars. Not even new players
  • Options
    BusterSwankBusterSwank Posts: 10
    amen maybe theyll figure this out. i mean its not like theyre programmers or something ....
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited September 2018
    So now we have 6 star hero's - except we're still treated like we have a roster of 2 stars. Is anyone else tired of 125 ISO and **** 2 star champs? can we not move on to at least 3 as a common thing? its just weird how you grow in one way and completely forget the rest of the game which we do daily.

you could beat the collector in 5.2 then the daily changes to 3* bro :D Funny how everyone wants to run in this game before they can walk or expect handouts
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    4* basic and above?! Ok that’s a bit preposterous don’t you think? 5* featured, that makes sense...but like, I think it’s a little insane to think that one of the easier arenas to grind would be giving out a chance at a five star (no matter how small that chance is) when it gives a maximum of (I think) 300 five star shards.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Phc shards just need replaced with gmc shards in all aspects of the game after becoming uncollected or maybe a new incentive it could be tied to the elders bane title that would probable be more reasonable since chances are if you cleared act 5 you care less about phc