**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best sci champion

Who is best science champion in whole contest?

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Void
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Everyone says Void but I prefer Quake. Her playing style is so unique!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Everyone says Void but I prefer Quake. Her playing style is so unique!

It is but it gotten very boring
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    "Best" can be defined by what you need in a champ. When it comes to favorite science champs, I like Hulk Ragnarok and Quake, and Void is a ton of fun although only have him as an awakened 3-star, so he doesn't get much action.
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    Captain America Infinity War is by far the best science champ at the moment. Unlike void he does not need to be duped or have a high sig level to be a god tier champ.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Me too Captain America Infinity war is the best science champ him and void and wasp
  • _Adnan8806__Adnan8806_ Posts: 43
    Void- Captian America infinity war-quake- hulk galiadator
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It’s betwewn CAIW and Luke. I love the new Luke and use him all the time but CAIW has offense and defense with the most powerful L2 without a lot of buildup like a high combo.
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    butters wrote: »
    Captain America Infinity War is by far the best science champ at the moment. Unlike void he does not need to be duped or have a high sig level to be a god tier champ.

Could you please explain how he's the best "by far"

Unlimited utility, very high damage output, useful in all areas of the game, can nullify unstoppable, able to reverse healing, do I need to keep going?
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    I’d say void but caiw comes a close second
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @butters How does he reverse healing? I saw someone else mention that too.

Unlimited utility, very high damage output, useful in all areas of the game, can nullify unstoppable, able to reverse healing, do I need to keep going?

Void reverses healing and has really good degen, useful in most areas of the game. So if you think that cap is the best that's fine, i cant say cuz i havent used cap. But he isn't the best "by far", keep that in mind.

I disagree but that is your opinion

Void reverses healing and has really good degen, useful in most areas of the game. So if you think that cap is the best that's fine, i cant say cuz i havent used cap. But he isn't the best "by far", keep that in mind.

im with you and cap damage is better then void
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Cap IW. Saying this from experience. My 3/45 Cap one shots anyone with his SP2.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

I think everyone should keep in mind that different people have different play styles. While some people may like the defensive play style of Void or Cap, others may prefer the aggressive play style of Rulk or Luke Cage.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Spider gwen is by far the best she is the only champ safe from any nerf
    my 3 star cap Iw Does 12.000 Using only sp 2
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    Doesn't his synergy give him the reverse heal? Not sure though.
  • Funny how y’all forget my mans rulk. Mine is Rulk, Hulk Rags, and Hulk himself
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    Any answer other than She-Hulk or Spider-Gwen is incorrect.

What about joe fixit?
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Cap infinity wars
  • butters wrote: »

How can he reverse healing, does he need to be duped? I have his 5* 4/55 unduped