Options

Thor rags freezing at end of fights

bjjp348whgnk.png
cae2qrboodaw.png
cdacoe4atc5l.png
Here's a few of the pics I took to show the freezing at the end of fights . You have to completely reset to continue on the game. I've also had it happen once with proxima but didn't take a screen shot jus thinking the game messed up like usual . The main thing I don't get about kabam is every time yal fix one issue or do an update multiple issues return or new ones pop up . It's been happening since I've played the game and only gets worse every month . If this is the way yal test the game I'd be happy to work for yal full time . Must be an Equal opportunity deal to get a job as a tester for mcoc because yal can't hit the mark on ****.. more mistakes made then corrections gets old for anyone playing this game

Comments

• Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    me too
    do you have hela synergy?
  • Options
    It's funny how otfi5ee9b60z.png
    it's funny how it just stops at the same moment, the last strike. I hope they fix it soon coz i use mine during AW's and it's annoying that it freezes. I have Hela synergy too.
  • Options
    shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    I’m also having the same issue here. Heimdall, Korg, Hela, and Magik for synergies. What synergies are you guys using?
  • Options
    This is how mine freezes.ckaw6m9tdjzr.png
  • Options
    I’m having the same issues. I’m also using the Hela synergy to fztm8ttrn6rg.png
    j7i90expki6d.png
    pwc5ry15zc7i.png
    quest.
  • Options
    Also, anyone notice that Thor rags never KO’s the opponent with his final hit? There’s always a 1 health direct damage a split second later that finishes the fight.
  • Options
    miblafimiblafi Posts: 7
    edited September 2018
    This is happening to me also, going with OG cap, Hulk, Hela, Loki and Thor rag. I am on an android version 8.1.0
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Same here. I believe it is due to the Hela (10% health) synergy.
  • Options
    miblafimiblafi Posts: 7
    Yes, I removed Hela and it has not happened since
  • Options
    shawnli87 wrote: »
    Also, anyone notice that Thor rags never KO’s the opponent with his final hit? There’s always a 1 health direct damage a split second later that finishes the fight.

Yeah, I've had that problem too. Also, he doesn't always get the regen from Hela either.
  • Options
    pournstarrpournstarr Posts: 6
    edited September 2018
    from my research, you have to have the hela and thorag synergy, and you have to finish the fight with thor's third light attack. also you can't have a heal block on you. and agreed, the fight does finish, but he won't gain the 10% life. (which is why i think if you have a heal block on you, if doesn't freeze) anyone else want to test this theory?
  • Options
    @pournstarr if you check the screenshots above, it’s happening on 2 different attacks
  • Options
    pournstarrpournstarr Posts: 6
    edited September 2018
    looks like the same attack to me... just at diff stages of it. try it if you don't believe me... @shawnli87 that's all part of the animation of his third light attack.
  • Options
    Yeh very annoying! I need 1 mil points on Avengers use.
  • Options
    Stingray85Stingray85 Posts: 1
    Seems this only happens to me when Thor is on 90% Health or above
  • Options
    GriffenGriffen Posts: 12
    Having the same issue:
    • Thor Rags, Hela Synergy.
    • Below 100% Health
    • Third light attack.
    • Win fight but do not get the health regen.