Options

Will Kabam ever fix the acknowledged Pure Skill issue at level 4 and 5

King_Cobra735King_Cobra735 Posts: 128
edited June 2017 in General Discussion

Will Kabam ever fix the acknowledged Pure Skill issue at level 4 and 5 27 votes

Yes, will fix so level 4 and 5 do something and not waste of 3,000 units
3%
TheSOURA 1 vote
Yes, they will finally refund our wasted 3,000 units after over 3 months waiting
7%
NeaekSpeedbump 2 votes
Of course not, I mean, it's Kabam, that's what they do, rip us off and don't care
88%
KpatrixNo_More_HeroesMr_3xcelsiorCA2HIDrOctavius2_2AakashJosh2PlayKing_Cobra735Woolverine314Ace_03Fighter168BigTrump2017MalekithwSWeaponXPurveyorAppleisgodFirelord_OzaidoctordoomFilmScorpionthabandjxj 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    Of course not, I mean, it's Kabam, that's what they do, rip us off and don't care
    Bump
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    They already have, did you search before posting this?
  • Options
    Firelord_OzaiFirelord_Ozai Posts: 42
    edited June 2017
    Ps is still terrible. They never updated it. What did they fix roasted bagel? Because there's nothing in patch notes stating anything. And it was a waste of 4650 units. Not just 3k. Who would ever spend for just r3 would be as bright as a brick.
  • Options
    They claim level 1,2,3 are working but admit level 4 and 5 and usless. I'm fine not getting compensated for levels 1,2,3, but not getting compensated for level 4 and 5 that cost over 3,000 units for those 2 levels is ridicoulous. Over 3 months of "we are working on it" and "it works as intended for level 1,2,3 but level 4 and 5 do notHong extra " is just ridicoulous.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    This is kabam, their sop is to screw players and count money. Nothing is ever fixed and no benefits are given due to their screw ups other.thsn over priced deals they think we want. This latest round of bull **** should open everyone's eyes and prevent any further support to them. Why do things for them when they just screw us ?
  • Options
    It's been 5 months now kabam, u know level 4 and 5 don't do anything, so stop "working on it" and refund our 3,000 units that it cost to get level 4 and 5 as clearly if u can't fix it in almost half an entire year, then ur not going to, so stop this Bait and Switch and refund our units!
  • Options
    I guess the 87% of the votes was clearly right, guess we all know kabam don't care about their customers
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    I don't have r4/5 only to r3 and it's pretty garbage even at that level. Got rid of it almost immediately. they should compensate everyone who got r4/5 and also notify those that don't frequent this forum that r4/5 don't do squat. Or lock it from being purchased in game. Terrible that so many people could still be duped into thinking r4/5 does something.
  • Options
    I don't have r4/5 only to r3 and it's pretty garbage even at that level. Got rid of it almost immediately. they should compensate everyone who got r4/5 and also notify those that don't frequent this forum that r4/5 don't do squat. Or lock it from being purchased in game. Terrible that so many people could still be duped into thinking r4/5 does something.

100% agree with u
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I was going to post on this myself, seeing as we've had act 5.1, 5.2, bautista's, web slingers, 2 full update as well as several minor updates, champ changes, champ additions, other bugs created and a few fixed, but not a word about pure skill since they confirmed it was not working as intended and 3 points in it now is better than 5 was before. Basically giving a middle finger to anyone who bought 120 skill cores at 30 units each. The whole engine has changed and even having it "maxed" at 3, which according to them is better than pre 12.0 at 5, it is still flawed and completely useless. I tried it again when mastery resets were free and I noticed zero difference between not having it, having it at three, and having it at 5. It's just something they want to use their cosmic cube on to rewrite history.
This discussion has been closed.