Options

Seems like 5* IWIM will be my first R5 5*...

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Just incredible, not even duped.98uhotbb3532.png

Comments

• Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I have him at R5 and don’t regret it a bit!
  • Options
    JC_ wrote: »
    I have him at R5 and don’t regret it a bit!

Is yours duped? if so, would you have R5d him if he weren't?
  • Options
    @raffster Yes, he is. I don’t think I would R5 anyone unduped.

Hopefully by the time you can R5 him he will be duped or you’ll have a gem for him! I got lucky and had one gem for him and one for sparky. He’s an amazing champ!
  • Options
    @V1PER1987 I went back and forth on it for a couple weeks, but he is just so versatile that I finally went for it.

He’s amazing in defense for now, and when he has too many counters he will still be great for attack.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    @JC_ I don’t doubt his use. He’s capable of many things. For me though I dislike investing so heavily in defenders. If I’m mainly just going to set it and forget it, I can’t do it. Currently I am waiting for my next 6* next month to see if it’s rank worthy. If not, I’m leaning heavily towards Sabretooth.
  • Options
    I'm hoping to get a Tech Awakening from 5.4.6 exploration so keeping my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    raffster wrote: »
    I'm hoping to get a Tech Awakening from 5.4.6 exploration so keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck! Even though he’s not at the top of my list, hopefully you enjoy him enough to be happy. He’s still a great choice.
  • Options
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Good luck! Even though he’s not at the top of my list, hopefully you enjoy him enough to be happy. He’s still a great choice.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

thanks man
  • Options
    @V1PER1987 I was doing the same thing, would’ve brought corvus to R2 if I pulled him yesterday. Unfortunately I got blessed with a 6 star juggernaut. :-(

I have Sabretooth at R3, and I have a mutant gem for him and the resources to take him to r4. Just haven’t been able to make myself pull the trigger. You’re thinking about r5ing him?
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I got a tech rank up and tech AG from 5.4.6 and used it on him. Mine is at r4 as I can't bring myself to r5 him over Void, but he certainly did scale nice from r3 to r4. I was a bit worried about him before that rank up but now he's a solid addition without a doubt.
  • Options
    @JC_ yes, I am. Sabretooth is incredible. Even only after a few fury he is hitting hard. His synergy with KM has me going path 5 in war, too (two masochism nodes). He is incredible in my opinion and has good utility for war so taking him to R5 is a high probability.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I have 2 accounts. One is a couple months old and the other is about 3 years old and pretty stacked. I started using imiw in my new account because he was one of my first 4 stars, I love him. Because of my beginner account I started using my 5 star and thinking about r4 him. He has a great design and the more I use him the more I like him. Congrats on a great champ.
    I have Void at r5 and not sure if I would rank imiw over him especially with all his synergies with Killmonger and Sabertooth but he's not far behind..
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,175 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Would you guys think that spark would be a great r5 option? Mine is R4 unduped. Almost have resources to r5. About 10k frags of t5bc short. I finished act 5 recently. Pulled a 6 star Karnak disappointed heavily. Other options are 5 star R4 blade, gr all unduped. R3 LC duped, r3 yondu modok Angela unduped. R2 unduped km. What would you guys advice? Thanks in advance.

Hoping to explore act 5.4 soon and hopefully get a tech gem for spark.
  • Options
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Would you guys think that spark would be a great r5 option? Mine is R4 unduped. Almost have resources to r5. About 10k frags of t5bc short. I finished act 5 recently. Pulled a 6 star Karnak disappointed heavily. Other options are 5 star R4 blade, gr all unduped. R3 LC duped, r3 yondu modok Angela unduped. R2 unduped km. What would you guys advice? Thanks in advance.

Yes, he's one of the to r5 options
  • Options
  • Options

I'm also deciding whether should I go for r5ing a champ or bring another champ to R4. I have 6t2as. Currently got spark blade gr all unduped at R4. LC duped at r3, yondu modok Angela r3 unduped. And km r2 unduped. What would you say? Go for r5? Or go for next R4 and which champ. I also have 2 6 stars GG and Karnak r1. Both not that great. GG being defence option.
  • Options
    I had a tough time with that decision myself. Eventually took my hype to r5. Couldn't be happier. An ally mate has his spark at r5. Feels the same way.
  • Options

I'm also deciding whether should I go for r5ing a champ or bring another champ to R4. I have 6t2as. Currently got spark blade gr all unduped at R4. LC duped at r3, yondu modok Angela r3 unduped. And km r2 unduped. What would you say? Go for r5? Or go for next R4 and which champ. I also have 2 6 stars GG and Karnak r1. Both not that great. GG being defence option.

i would R5 Blade
  • Options

i would R5 Blade

Okay. I know that is also a choice. Would you kindly tell me why blade over spark? I was having this confusion for so long while r4ing both of them. Fortunately I had enough t2a for both of them and I let my inventory dictate about who will go to R4 first. Gr was my first ever R4.
  • Options
    Blade is just a better overall god tier champ compared to Stark. His danger sense comes in really handy when facing god tier mystic defenders in AW.

Stark is great as well but I see him more as a specialized champ good for certain situations compared to Blade who isngreat all around. And once you dupe Blade you can literally go through quests without hardly using any items.

Both are great. But Blade is really just much better all around. i have them both as maxed out 4*s and I use Blade more heavily than Stark.