**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ mini boss damage has forced my retirement

I always used 4* R5 champs like Hype or Sparky to crush both mini bosses. Now my R4 5* SL gets crushed by 2nd day 1st mini boss & obliterated by 2nd. Folks are talking about the damage being dished out by mini bosses but Kabam says nothing. They told us that the new season of AQ shouldn’t be “significantly harder” but it is when you spend over a 1000 units worth of items on day 2 or 2000 glory worth of items. This lack of communication on Kabams part to address or respond to people’s issue with such an important element of the game has lead me to give up this game. Sucks that I’m leaving my ally high & dry before war season & during AQ but the games not worth the frustration. Games are supposed to be fun. Lag, “maintenances”, nerfs, moderator misstatements & indifference have all lead me to QUIT. New Spider-Man game looks fun tho!

Comments

• StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    You are crying because AQ is actually kinda fun & a bit difficult now, instead of being much too tedious, easy & boring?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Copenhagen wrote: »
    AQ is still tedious with all the sentinals. Every other fight you are fighting one. There are plenty of champions available to ensure no 2 fights are the same. But that's is obviously a too hard of a concept for the developers, it's much easier to just throw the same thing in and be done
    Im wish apdatiod coms back ther alest hav defrinds sp. Alest
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    If map 5 is too hard run a lower level map. The top difficulties are not supposed to be done be everyone in this game.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I find it fun to fight AQ mini's with a link node still up (so long as it's not the permanent regen or the 'shield node' link nodes).
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Lol, I have only been playing 10 months and I think AQ map 5 is not that difficult.

As a team, we usually throw one champ at each mini boss and see what sticks. I couldn't even get even one hit on a boss earlier, now I can easily take out 35-60% health off a boss (depends on device lag and my concentration level)

By the time when Map 5 is complete, most of the players are alive, I dont see how AQ is turning you off.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Don't get hit and don't block? Usually a good tactic unless there's lag...which seems to be a node in AQ since 20.0 (really, every single fight)
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    I find it fun to fight AQ mini's with a link node still up (so long as it's not the permanent regen or the 'shield node' link nodes).

<slow clap>