**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who to rank to R4

2qc2bhlpv224.png

Who to rank to R4 49 votes

Sparky
55%
DL864BigMoDrOctavius2_2Timone147Raganatorgatra_hpJank39KirklinchillwSpiderCoolsYouconfusedCupidScottydoosmashSix_strings6ManTymeTheRealmKeeperShadow_PhoneixMaldroit2Noob2435TheReverend 27 votes
ArchAngel
6%
Erza_ScarletHULK_BREAKShad0wStorm 3 votes
Heimdall
6%
ChampioncriticFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBeagle 3 votes
Omega Red
32%
SpeedbumpLucashood123456Alex13369Darkrider05buttersManChildPeterQuillXFA_RebootedRicemanPaytoPlayItsTheBroskiMitchell35HerrPopopMnguyen50PennmabobDon1985 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sparky
    Slight derail but did you pull Omega twice already or AG?
  • Options
    Mnguyen50Mnguyen50 Posts: 55
    Omega Red
    ẞlооd wrote: »

Yeah I pulled him twice already I got lucky :P
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sparky
    Mnguyen50 wrote: »
    ẞlооd wrote: »

Yeah I pulled him twice already I got lucky :P

Wow. Congrats!
  • Options
    Sparky
    Cap IW Ghost Heimdall Omega Red Domino, Looks like about 10k dollars already spent.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Omega Red
    I would so Sparky but you got omega. YOLO
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Omega Red
    Also how much do you put into this game. Level 50 and all those champs, no wayyy haha... I'm level 56 and only have two r4s
  • Options
    Sparky
    or could be the rewards from LOL (no offend or anything, its just that your only lv 50 and haven't done much in the game) or you could be crazy rich and spend alot of money :smile:
  • Options
    Sparky
    Mind take a pic of your entire 5* roster ?
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Sparky
    They got quiet quickly. Suspicious? 🤔
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,947 ★★★★★
    the mans probably just a big spender
  • Options
    Sparky
    yeah but that much of 5 star duped at that lv, not to mention a probably a lot of decent 5* (i'm jealous btw)
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,947 ★★★★★
    hmm well it can happen if he spends like C.O.W he can get any character if he spends thousands on this game
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Sparky
    #protectthewhales
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Heimdall
    He could also just have not played any event quest and strictly done story mode
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Sparky
    He could also just have not played any event quest and strictly done story mode
    I think on profiles tou can check how many quest fights they’ve one. Maybe they have hella from story
  • Options
    Omega Red
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    Lol sorry was busy in class umm yeah I’m just a whale but no where near 10k 😂 July 4th I got lucky and then I’ve been whaleing ever since
  • Options
    Omega Red
    ldpiw9kndoya.png

Your account is very very fishy... Do you just buy champs? Because you have literally done nothing in the game. Yet you have a ton of iso in stash.
    ldpiw9kndoya.png

Your account is very very fishy... Do you just buy champs? Because you have literally done nothing in the game. Yet you have a ton of iso in stash.
    ldpiw9kndoya.png

I’m just a huge whale well started to been lol but no where near 10k has been gone !