**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another suggestion, Star shards.

I don't know if it has been suggest, but, I tought about it.

An event quest where we can collect Stars shards. When you get enough shards, you open a crystal that would give you a star token of random class, and a rare generic.
1 000 for 1*
2 000 for 2*
5 000 for 3*
10 000 for 4*
20 000 for 5*

You can add a star to the champ of that class. Eg. You get a mutant star 4*, you chose your champ and graduate him to 5*. The bad side of that is, he will be 5*, rank/level 1, unawaken.

Comments

• Options
    ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    BRAVO!!!!

I love this idea man, I had an idea similar but these dor... pardon me, these summoners on this website said I was du.. and stu...

BUT I LOVE YOUR IDEA BRO
  • Options
    Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    edited September 2018
    Nice and all, BUT, it's never gonna work. You see, the game progresses precisely on difficulty to bring a piece of the contest down. It's all about having a chance of a better character and materials to rank them up so you can beat a harder piece of the contest. It's a vicious cycle and guess WHAT? That's basically how they make money.
    Which has nothing wrong with it.
    So if you could bring up a r5 4* character straight to r5 5* character that piece of the contest wouldn't be so hard. You spend less resources to rank up and less units to beat it.
    Although would be good for most of us, it would take away the feeling of "I must improve my skills to beat this hard quest"
    The game would just be way easier and not as fun as it is.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    I mean, it's a good theory, but it would contradict the whole system and the purpose of having Rarities.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    The only way to really "balance" it in anyway is to do it in difficulties and maybe have it to farm, but people will farm anything.
    I mean, look at the guy who got 1000 of those 2* cinematic quickmatch crystals last month. It was crazy (full respect tho) and it just shows that people will go very far if they can farm it.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I mean, it's a good theory, but it would contradict the whole system and the purpose of having Rarities.

Yes, but, to ''upstar'', would be hard work. Let's say you have a 4* Blade (everybody like him) and you want to make him a 5*, first, you have to grind for the 10 000 shards, then, when you open the crystal, you have to get a SKILL star (1 chance out of 6), or a generic (rare chance). If the RNG is not on your side, you may have to grind 50-100k shards to get your skill star.

So, my toughts are, it's giving a chance to anyone to ''upstar'' some 4*, that will be less used as the game progress.
    And, think about the new players, they will get a chance at ''upstaring'' (lol) those 1/2/3*.
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

Yes, but, to ''upstar'', would be hard work. Let's say you have a 4* Blade (everybody like him) and you want to make him a 5*, first, you have to grind for the 10 000 shards, then, when you open the crystal, you have to get a SKILL star (1 chance out of 6), or a generic (rare chance). If the RNG is not on your side, you may have to grind 50-100k shards to get your skill star.

So, my toughts are, it's giving a chance to anyone to ''upstar'' some 4*, that will be less used as the game progress.
    And, think about the new players, they will get a chance at ''upstaring'' (lol) those 1/2/3*.

Everyone gets better with time. New players really shouldn’t complain and this would just make it to easy for them to get good champs so no.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Everyone gets better with time. New players really shouldn’t complain and this would just make it to easy for them to get good champs so no.

I've pointed out new players, but, to my opinion, it's the veterans that would benefit from that.

Bottom line is, I respect your opinion, but, I think that it would be fun to grind for Star shards.