**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What’s it take to get the attention of high quality players who will actually help an alliance?

All ever see on here are the same people looking for alliances because for whatever reason they can’t find the right one or aren’t good enough to be in a half decent alliance. Makes me sick seeing same alliances having to recruit everyday but yet I type out all the info you’ll ever need. But people prefer numbers instead of detailed description of what alliance is really like. Obviously not very special if can’t keep members. Maybe they have the same problem as us and there is a lack of quality players who use the forums. I guess all the good players are taken? What more does someone have to do to convince someone to join? This is most time consuming and depressing part of trying to keep alliances on top or just trying to survive. LOOK...
IF YOU HAVE SKILLS OR HIGH TIER EXPERIENCE, GIVE US A TRY.
WE HAVE SOME VERY HIGH QUALITY PLAYERS AND ARE LOOKING FOR MORE.
ALL OF US WHO HAVE TO SPEND TIME RECRUITING FOR ALLIANCES NEED THE BUMS TO GO AWAY AND GET LOST AND NEVER COME BACK SO WE DON’T HAVE TO KEEP DOING THIS ON A WEEKLY/MONTHLY BASIS. THANK YOU!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/89576/room-for-2-3-elite-skilled-players-what-you-see-is-what-you-get#latest

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/74908/ronald-mcdonald-donald-trump-muhammad-ali-scott-baio-richard-simmons-oprah-winfrey-ceelo-green#latest

Best casual alliance in game tied with a couple others who are following the same criteria and game plan.
Don’t know how many times have to repeat myself. But you do not need to be in a a hardcore alliance to make good progress or to have fun or a challenge. No donations, no map 5-6. Tier 5 War for past 2-3 months, have never fallen to Tier 6 ever since reaching Tier 5. Our problem is reaching tiers 3-4 where we will be in th near future but can’t seem to get over the hill right now to get there. Have room for 2 right now but always willing to make room for more. There’s a lot of haters out there who love flagging my posts because they’re jealous of what we’re doing. Join us and crush the haters. If you’re not in an alliance but still play daily, you’re really missing out. If you’re used to hardcore alliance wars or map 6 but don’t have time for that anymore, we are the place for you. Not a retirement alliance, but not hardcore. People who have real lives but have too much invested to just quit. Can join our chat channel and see if like it first if not sure. Adult alliance, adult language, and adult discussions. A lot of old school dudes here, that come from a time when people used to be real. Not the best and not comparing us to hardcore alliances that would crush us, but everyone else that is not organized will fall if they face us in War. I’ll even post some 1 sentence recruitment post after this for all the lazy bums who don’t know how to read. Thanks for your time. Add fixitmobb on LINE or in game and check us out. Thanks again. Bums need not apply, I already told you to get lost and stay lost so those of us recruiting can find the quality players out there.

Comments