**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Affected by Hurricane Florence

noticing a lot of inactivity with the hurricane happening is there any consideration for those who play and along of the coast how this will affect war season and aq ending today?

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    Same as every other natural disaster thing. Nothing at all
  • Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Not to be cruel but how do you propose that be remedied?
  • Options
    RockonRockon Posts: 271
    not cruel i dont like being cruel to the people in my alliance thats on the coast but just looking out for ingame things as well
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I don't understand the logic behind this question.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Rockon wrote: »
    noticing a lot of inactivity with the hurricane happening is there any consideration for those who play and along of the coast how this will affect war season and aq ending today?

Are you kidding or serious?
  • Options
    RockonRockon Posts: 271
    edited September 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Rockon wrote: »

Are you kidding or serious?

kidding about staying concerned about people who are in trouble with bad weather and support this game? what is there to joke about?
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    so arena numbers may be low🤔
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    edited September 2018
    As somebody from Charlotte, I personally don't care one way or another. Let God sort them out. Hopefully some whales are in NC and get their comeupance for selling their soul to Kabam.-