**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Haven't received basic cat rewards, and I'm exhausted

I spent hours out off my day doing the basic cat t4 arena and I haven't even received my t4 cat or ranked rewards. I'm exhausted!!!

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,360 ★★★★★
    Oh How much du u get If you only get 1.1m you dont get reward.
  • Options
    furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    Last t4 arena I didn't receive any rewards afterward either. I was mid pack % wise. Entire alliance agrees I should've received something.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,282 ★★★★★
    .... how much did you score?
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    The basic t4b reward is on a milestone, you should click it when reaching 1.1 mln score. I'm pretty sure you didn't reach any ranked reward there if you don't even know how it works
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    This may sound silly, but did you check your stash?
  • Options
    BlssButtr_fl1BlssButtr_fl1 Posts: 45
    My end score was 2,431,166 . I suppose that's not enough for rank rewards
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    My end score was 2,431,166 . I suppose that's not enough for rank rewards

I know it was 5 mil as cutoff once. Not sure what it is anymore.
  • Options
    Ok. Ty.. That's probably why.. that's too high... Then ill patiently wait for my t4 catalyst .....
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Ok. Ty.. That's probably why.. that's too high... Then ill patiently wait for my t4 catalyst .....

Just doing the arena and hitting 1.1 million points gets you 1. Once you get enough 5*s that can be done in under 30 matches.
  • Options
    Ok ty