New active player looking for an active alliance

I’m new to this game and I don’t have enough knowledge about alliance. I’m looking for an active alliance. I have 10k hero rating and have been grinding since I started. I hope to learn some more about alliance and how they work.

Comments

• T_Fighter1T_Fighter1 Member Posts: 25
    Hi Bogartep
    You are welcome to join our alliance ( _The Revengers_ ) (_TRS_ ).
    We are very active and could guide you how to become better.
    Please take is in consideration you can add me: T Frighter
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Member Posts: 283
    Greetings Bogartep. I add friend you in-game. Our alliance is [1Dos3]. My IGN is gladiator2014. We are an active, AQ focused alliance containing a nice mix of veterans and new players to the game.

We get nice rewards/resources from reaching the next-to-last or last milestones in most alliance events. You should get some nice amount of 4-star shards, small amount of 5-star shards, with T1 alpha catalysts, with the way we run the alliance. The vets can help advise you with which champs to rank up or which mastery to invest in based on your roster so you don't waste precious units. There are no minimums or donations in our alliance at the moment. We don't plan to ask for reasonable donations until most of our teammates are stronger to play the more difficult AQ maps in multi-battlegroup. That is likely 4-6 months from now. As it stands right now, we got 1 BG of veterans and intermediates that can complete Map 4. We have the lower ratings teammates in a second BG working on Map 1 completion. For AQ, you would get 1700 Glory, 3000 T4BC fragments, 1 Map 5 Crystal, and at least 6 Map 4 crystals from AQ.

Lastly, we use Telegram as our communication app. Please check us out in-game if you are interested.