**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should my 2nd R5 be: 5★ Sparky vs 5★ Medusa (both duped)

I already have a 5★R5 duped Blade which I use in AW attack together with 5★R4 duped Sparky and 5★R4 unduped Ghost Rider. Blade gets me through most of the AW fights and I only use Sparky for 1-2 fights.
My 5★R4 Medusa is used for AW defence
I have also done the initial completion of LOL(easy path), will 100% in future. Blade and Sparky will be my front runners for 100% LOL but I understand Medusa together with the Inhuman Royal Family synergy is another great LOL option
The dilemma is improve Sparky for LOL or Medusa for defence

Who should my 2nd R5 be: 5★ Sparky vs 5★ Medusa (both duped) 18 votes

Sparky
50%
nameplasMityAntAnonymous346xananabanana10or_StrongRockypantherxLordNeoFooshblalalaXN0nameX 9 votes
Medusa
50%
DOKTOROKTOPUSJustusCastrumS4ndm4n_EnterSChampioncriticKingsumJohnwickBHFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAn_Asian_1Iron_spider1 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Sparky
    I'm thinking Sparky since you already got Blade at 5/65 so you will have two options when you go into LOL.
  • Options
    Medusa
    I have them both as awakened 5/50 4stars. I find that although Stark is probably the best offence option in the game on paper, I use Medusa for almost everything instead of him. The armor shatter is exceptionally useful for certain champs that are a nightmare otherwise, but in general, her damage is absolutely massive and requires way less ramp up time/effort - as with stark.
    The autoblock saves you if you mess up. The armor break makes every defender you face much weaker, as all champ have inherent armor that negates a certain amount of incoming damage. She takes this away from them and then the permanent bleed stacks are amazing for longer fights.
    My best so far against WS in ROL, without suicide mastries:
    Stark 5/50 202 hits
    Medusa 5/50 191 hits
    Starlord 4/40 173 hits

She also has a much larger health pool than stark. I don't place her on defence in AW at all, I use her on offence. She destroys ability specific champs like Robots, Killmongers, BPcw, etc with ease, as well as most others.
    Many people are still sleeping on her offensive value imo.
    I don't even use the Inhuman Royal Family synergy most of the time, she is still a monster.
  • Options
    XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    Sparky
    Both god tier
    You can’t go wrong there
    Choose whoever you like the most