**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus glaive

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
Why do ppl like him so much? From what ive seen of him he seems just average

Comments

• KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    He looks cool and his animations are nice. Fun to play with. To me he’s overrated. He’s only as good as his first 20 hits which are guaranteed crits. Players boost him to the moon to get the most damage out of him with them first 20 hits cuz once those are over he goes limp. That cool down period is tough. Just a flavor of the month type champ imo
  • AndeezzAndeezz Posts: 6
    Quest God imo. Finishing missions boosts those crits nicely with the unblockable sp2 doing wild damage. If you're using him and falling short just try heavy, light heavy combo to get the max out of crits.
  • PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    He is one the awesome attaker specially against Medusa IMIW spidy . Immune to ice man etc.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    coz noobs can only do 20 hits or less before they die. same way SES is popular coz noobs cant evade **** lol he hits hard too and ill give him that.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    Why do ppl like him so much? From what ive seen of him he seems just average

Agent Venom is average; as in, if you pull him as a 5 star you're not super stoked or super bummed. You're just Meh.

CG is more useful, with the persistent charges for quests and the usefulness in war attack, plus nice synergies with proxima.

Like Sparky, if you use him right he's invaluable for specific game content.

Personally I just haven't gotten around to ranking my 5* up, he's still behind getting my GR to 5/65. Those t5bs don't grow on trees.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Because his first 5 combo’s (he gets 20 charges, each 5 hit combo uses 4 charges) and then an L2 can deal nearly 200k damage. Even without boosts.

My source is my experience. I have a 5/65 corvus.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Y’all are tripping lmao, coming from someone with a 5/65 Corvus, the argument “after 20 hits he’s useless!” is 99% of the time invalid. NOTHING apart from LOL champs can survive “the 20 hits”. He’s a god.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    If you collect charges by defeating a tech champ, a mutant champ, and an Avenger, a four star Corvus hits like a five-star champ. Great for quests.
  • Everytime you complete one of Corvus' missions, he'll get +3000 critical damage rating (for the 5*). He has a total of 4 missions = +12000 crit damage rating. Granted he's just got 20 guaranteed crit hits at the start of the fight, once you spend them, you've gotta wait 50 seconds, to get another 20. Awakened, this cooldown can change depending on how fast you spend the first 20. While his Glaive charges are active, he is bleed and coldsnap resistant, which means that using suicides + wp actually restores health for the duration of the bleed (so you've got massive attack + a chance to heal) If he's awakened, and still has Glaive charges, he cannot be killed until those charges are removed. (similar to Gwenpool/Hela/Punisher). Imo, he's really awesome if you get him.