**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Worst of the worst award

DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
edited July 2017 in General Discussion

Worst of the worst award 80 votes

Kamala Khan
18%
NoobeeusDakine86Fluffydragon2ICRUSHYOUDEADI_ZERO_IFel_95Deebo4300Atomic_WolfLalalandJim0172KrisaleciShinyMew2phantanitiTheGamingLifeDrummer829 15 votes
Colossus
8%
Drakon56AgentOfSHIELDDarcilisGandehHeroBoltsyStark78AlfaMetalmarks 7 votes
Netflix Daredevil
2%
Primmer79Arus25 2 votes
Iron Patriot
13%
GunzoFuzzylumpsDarkmewtwo666NikskiniWrongLuismarquez131TheMageHunteracid21AspenSlappapowDamaytitor 11 votes
Spider Gwen
21%
RotmgmoddyGamerRehctansBewTimone147TheLazyKingFineMayhemINTEGRALtrey92008OneManNickSpeedbumpThawnimBambam7700KromestoneCammonRoFedxxxxHellstorm_ 17 votes
Groot
5%
SkyRattlersAmonthirReklaw5Natural_Born_Ninja 4 votes
Carnage
22%
OwGssMcord11758DLegendTripleD_FenrirJaffacakedkunal_rules01DrOctavius2_2CuteshelfTillerTheKillerSaiyanguardianbelikovForwardSpiritStryke71121Alpha07MISTER_NELSONHoidCosmereSamuel030s 18 votes
Hulkbuster
7%
ArtOfKhaosAtlasI_ForgotKlastershtorm4funSummonerB2 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Carnage
    Which champ is the winner of being the worst of the worst
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Carnage
    Definetly carnage. He has no utility and base stats are really low.
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Iron Patriot
    Green Goblin
  • Options
    FedxxxxFedxxxx Posts: 29
    Spider Gwen
    All hell to Gwen Stacy
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Where's Luke
  • Options
    TheGamingLifeTheGamingLife Posts: 25
    Kamala Khan
    You forgot Luke Cage, She Hulk and Old Man Logan xD
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    I think She-Hulk is an overlooked terrible character, she's worse than all the other options up there. She has no offensive use her stun and damage is equal to Luke Cage but Cage has indestructible which makes him more useful. Less damage then Netflix DD, Spider Gwen and Iron Patriot and she worse for defence than Groot, Colossus and Hulkbuster
  • Options
    Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    Groot
    Groot, I cant stand him. Way too slow, no real power in his specials. I try to skip him in Arena series as much as possible. He is always my last 4* to be used. At least SG does good damage.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Spider Gwen
    Sungj wrote: »
    I think She-Hulk is an overlooked terrible character, she's worse than all the other options up there. She has no offensive use her stun and damage is equal to Luke Cage but Cage has indestructible which makes him more useful. Less damage then Netflix DD, Spider Gwen and Iron Patriot and she worse for defence than Groot, Colossus and Hulkbuster

She's decent when teamed with the right champs cause she stuns. Then you can hit them with a heavy hit and do lots of damage. Still not a great, or even good champion, but definitely not the worst.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Groot
    Groot. So Ugh to play as, weak hits, no fun to be had using him unless you ARE Rocket Raccoon.
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Spider Gwen
    Give Spider-Gwen an actual L1 attack and I think she'll get off this list.

Seriously why does Symbiote Spidey get evade on every special with his attacks but SG only gets evade on L1 which does NO DAMAGE. Even Karnak's True Strike L1 hits them first. She just dances around. So stupid. :(
  • Options
    guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    Carnage
    Spider-Gwen is pretty bad, L1 is completely useless as it the character all around the board. Usually she'd get my vote hands down. But they flopped pretty hard with Carnage recently, so yeah...
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Colossus
    This is for the worst character, right? Then my vote goes to Colossus. I do not study HP, Attack, etc. values, so I judge basically on abilities and how fun they are to play. Kamala Khan is pretty bad, I'll admit. I honestly don't understand the hate for Netflix DD. Iron Patriot at least has Overload. Sure, he gets REALLY bad after overload, but it'll save your life at least once so you can get just a few more hits in. Spidergwen's L2 is one of the most overlooked specials in the game. It does fairly decent damage, from my experience. Groot has those unique animations, which is rare nowadays, and it makes it refreshing to play Groot in arena. I enjoy a change in animations once in a while. Haven't yet gotten a carnage, so I haven't experienced using Carnage yet, but fighting him was so easy, so you guys who voted Carnage might be onto something.
    And now we have Hulkbuster and Colossus. Both are considered trash, and both only have Armor specific abilities. They also have similar animations, if I'm not wrong. You can take your pick between the two (and, I guess, Carnage and KK) but I'm going Colossus. Sole reason? His signature is so useless, I STILL haven't figured out what it does. In EIGHT MONTHS. Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to make these individual points.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Carnage
    why is Netflix DD even in this list? he's a good character, imo.

as who is the worst, i'd say Carnage. no utility and hits like a girl.