**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Best Rotation for Angela in General Questing

Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
Just got her as 4* (I know and I wish I had her as 5*) and went through her abilities. I wanted to check which of the following rotations work best:

1. Use Special 1 just before hitting SP2 - Fury Special rotation

2. Use Special 2 just before hitting SP3 - Precision/Armour Special rotation

I saw Seatin's vid and felt that SP2 rotation worked better due to gaining that precision which ramps up damage faster than the fury/SP1 rotation

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,939 ★★★★★
    do 1 sp1 rotation much better i have her as a 5*
  • Options
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    do 1 sp1 rotation much better i have her as a 5*

fury sp1 gives more damage than sp2
  • Options
    sp1 damage sucks tho, sp2 damage is meh. seatin didnt know what he was doing when he was using her
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I normally use an SP2 just before 3 bars followed by an SP1 just before 2 bars. So with that I will have 3 furies with the precision buff.

I think this is only because I have Morningstar on my team to extend the buff timers though.
  • Options
    I normally use an SP2 just before 3 bars followed by an SP1 just before 2 bars. So with that I will have 3 furies with the precision buff.

I think this is only because I have Morningstar on my team to extend the buff timers though.

so do I and that extended buff duration certainly helps....i was thinking same, precision/crits is better than more damage as crits automatically means more damage
  • Options
    sp1 damage sucks tho, sp2 damage is meh. seatin didnt know what he was doing when he was using her
    How dare you? You shut your mouth! Seatin is never wrong!

lol that was funny
  • Options
    Mike12867 wrote: »

so do I and that extended buff duration certainly helps....i was thinking same, precision/crits is better than more damage as crits automatically means more damage

well my 5* sp2 rotation only does about 2800k-4200k damage, the sp1 rotation does 4800k-7200k damage. But it's up to you.
  • Options

well my 5* sp2 rotation only does about 2800k-4200k damage, the sp1 rotation does 4800k-7200k damage. But it's up to you.

I will be testing it in ROL. Damage is not important, hits or time is....if you can get the fight done sooner, there are lower chances of errors...mostly im looking at act 5 and EQ teams as I try to run MS, Magik and now Angela...might even throw in hela or heimdal for synergy
  • Options

I will be testing it in ROL. Damage is not important, hits or time is....if you can get the fight done sooner, there are lower chances of errors...mostly im looking at act 5 and EQ teams as I try to run MS, Magik and now Angela...might even throw in hela or heimdal for synergy

damn you got a stacked team there
  • Options

damn you got a stacked team there

4* none of those in 5* yet
  • Options
    I run the same team except that my Angela is a R2 6* while Magik and MS are R4 5*. @Mike12867
  • Options
    I run the same team except that my Angela is a R2 6* while Magik and MS are R4 5*. @Mike12867

Id like to take her to 5/50 but the problem is that she is there as 5 and 6*

Unlike champs like Medusa or Starlord that need to be duped to be good, Angela doesn't need her sig ability. Thats why the moment I 5/50 my 4* and pull her as 5*, the 4* becomes redundant
  • Options
    Yup. I no longer rank my 4* unless it is someone with utility which I need. I have quite a few 5/50s which I have now pulled as 5* only to be left at R1 or R2 for arena.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Angela is the ultimate boss killer in war. She duals as a IMIW and Medusa counter. I love my 5* r4 Angela. Best way to play Angela is to use her sp1 when she is near her sp2 then rinse and repeat. Her best damage comes from having a constant 3 stacks of fury. My 5* will often times have 15k heavy attacks.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Make friends with Angelas heavy attack after hitting SP1.
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    How dare you? You shut your mouth! Seatin is never wrong!

Seatin Fanboy
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 935 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Angela is the ultimate boss killer in war. She duals as a IMIW and Medusa counter. I love my 5* r4 Angela. Best way to play Angela is to use her sp1 when she is near her sp2 then rinse and repeat. Her best damage comes from having a constant 3 stacks of fury. My 5* will often times have 15k heavy attacks.
    +1 Same here