**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Scarlet Witch

KingChevii2KingChevii2 Posts: 14
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Just a quick question ive been playing mcoc 2 years and some months I've seen alot of new champs how come yall never decided to put scarlet witch as a 5 star champ in the game?? Just a question
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    She would be too OP

I actually don't buy that at all... Sure she'd be quite powerful... but OP? I don't think so.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    I actually don't buy that at all... Sure she'd be quite powerful... but OP? I don't think so.

4* SW can solo 4/55 Medusa main AW bosses in tier 1-5 AW. She needs MD and boosts to do that but it can be done. 4/55+ SW with a high sig ability would steamroll everything except certain LOL fights like Abominaton/Guillotine/Electro/Spidey/Maestro.
  • Options
    KingChevii2KingChevii2 Posts: 14
    edited September 2018
    Hmmm too op yall saying hmm i understand ok ok but with the 6 stars and these 6 stars challenges yall dont think she would be very helpful just saying *thinking*🧐🧐🤔🤔🤔
  • Options

4* SW can solo 4/55 Medusa main AW bosses in tier 1-5 AW. She needs MD and boosts to do that but it can be done. 4/55+ SW with a high sig ability would steamroll everything except certain LOL fights like Abominaton/Guillotine/Electro/Spidey/Maestro.

There are other 4* that can solo 4/55 Medusa with boosts... It's not like SW is the only one.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    She wuld Not be to op at this point. When v12 hit she culd com becasse she no op
  • Options
    Hmmmm to be honest idk about yall but i think she would be very useful i think they should bring her into the 5 star crystal world we've seen her 4 star power lets see her 5 star power #justsaying😁😁😁😁😁
  • Options

There are other 4* that can solo 4/55 Medusa with boosts... It's not like SW is the only one.

Post a link of another 4* soloing a tier 1-5 4/55 Medusa main AW boss and I’ll take back what I said
  • Options

Post a link of another 4* soloing a tier 1-5 4/55 Medusa main AW boss and I’ll take back what I said

Ok, but its not really feasible for me to risk losing deaths just to prove this... Also I would not want to waste my boosts on testing. But if I were to record this, I would probably take Angela, or Corvus. I know Angela could do it, because I've done it with my 4/55 Angela unboosted. All I would have to do is boost a 5/50 Angela and she would be equivalent to a 4/55.
  • Options
    And Mutamatt ‘s first look.

Emma Frost First Look, All hail the new queen of the contest: https://theclassadvantage.com/2018/09/17/emma-frost-first-look/

You don’t need 5* SW but Emma she does everything
  • Options
    This is sick swear but still emma is coming in 5 4 3 and probably 6 star sw stop at 4 star and why yes shes powerful but why stop her at 4 she deserves being at least a 5 star man tbvh
  • Options
    If ther Can relaes eltroen then ther Can relleas a SW to
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    So what ever kabam minds is ther need to let us get SW og Thor. All the news one
  • Options
    ThirtyFourThirtyFour Posts: 42
    Lmao too op, like there are not any right now
  • Options
    She deserves a chance yes kabam playing too much.....
  • Options

Ok, but its not really feasible for me to risk losing deaths just to prove this... Also I would not want to waste my boosts on testing. But if I were to record this, I would probably take Angela, or Corvus. I know Angela could do it, because I've done it with my 4/55 Angela unboosted. All I would have to do is boost a 5/50 Angela and she would be equivalent to a 4/55.

Keep in mind I said tier 1-5. Adaptive makes boss fights go longer and AW main bosses aren’t as stacked outside of tier 5.
  • Options
    With them finally introducing a 5* Electro to the contest it seems likely that our original favorites like doctor strange, scarlet witch, wolverine, thor, and war machine have a shot at becoming available as a 5*... Atleast I see this as a glimmer of hope.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Keep in mind I said tier 1-5. Adaptive makes boss fights go longer and AW main bosses aren’t as stacked outside of tier 5.

Yep I play in tier 1-5.
  • Options

Yep I play in tier 1-5.

For sure. A player with your forum name as their summoner name is in an alliance with a <1,600 war rating.
  • Options

Yep I play in tier 1-5.

For sure. A player with your forum name as their summoner name is in an alliance with a <1,600 war rating.

We dropped recently... Been losing some wars due to reasons outside of my control. Suffice to say, I have been able to do this in higher tiers... Whether you believe me or not that's not my problem. The point is it can be done and not just by SW.
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★

I wouldn’t go as far to say as she is that far above the current god tier 5*s like SS, Blade, Medusa and Hype for out right damage output. She’d be equal to most of them, only issue being she doesnt need skill, time or synergy to use, SS needs to build poise, hyperion fury, medusa armor shattered. But equalling that, she’d only be top top tier at a high sig level. Ive seen plenty of champs solo’ing a 5* R4 medusa these days, seen a 4* Killmonger do it, even saw a 5* R3 hood do it. Admittedly tier 3 war.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

We dropped recently... Been losing some wars due to reasons outside of my control. Suffice to say, I have been able to do this in higher tiers... Whether you believe me or not that's not my problem. The point is it can be done and not just by SW.

Know how that goes lol. My alliance has been on a losing streak too, we've recently lost some of our most skilled players and multiple other players have not been able to consistently show up to AW because of work and family matters.

It's common for MCOC players to claim that something can be done without backing it up, that's why I asked for video in-game footage. One example of this is a past member of an MCOC Facebook group claiming he soloed a triple-quadruple noded Classic Spider-Man main AW boss by achieving a 250+ hit combo with his 4/55 SL. That's not possible, 3 mins for AW fights is barely enough time to achieve 100+ hit combos against main AW bosses.

SW nullifies adaptive and with high MD she's able to keep Medusa from activating living strands while repeatedly spamming her sp2. Even if Medusa does activate living strands, SW can nullify her fury by intercepting Medusa's heavy attack with her own heavy attack.

I have not seen anyone post video of a 4/55 unboosted Angela soloing a 4/55 Medusa boss (230K+ health, 5.8K+ attack). Angela's critical rate and damage can be massive, especially on her heavy attacks. I was skeptical because I've barely managed to solo 4/55 Medusa bosses in tier 3 with my 5/65 unboosted Voodoo, but that doesn't mean it can't be done by a 4/55 unboosted Angela:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8bqWya4RAs
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Know how that goes lol. My alliance has been on a losing streak too, we've recently lost some of our most skilled players and multiple other players have not been able to consistently show up to AW because of work and family matters.

It's common for MCOC players to claim that something can be done without backing it up, that's why I asked for video in-game footage. One example of this is a past member of an MCOC Facebook group claiming he soloed a triple-quadruple noded Classic Spider-Man main AW boss by achieving a 250+ hit combo with his 4/55 SL. That's not possible, 3 mins for AW fights is barely enough time to achieve 100+ hit combos against main AW bosses.

SW nullifies adaptive and with high MD she's able to keep Medusa from activating living strands while repeatedly spamming her sp2. Even if Medusa does activate living strands, SW can nullify her fury by intercepting Medusa's heavy attack with her own heavy attack.

I have not seen anyone post video of a 4/55 unboosted Angela soloing a 4/55 Medusa boss (230K+ health, 5.8K+ attack). Angela's critical rate and damage can be massive, especially on her heavy attacks. I was skeptical because I've barely managed to solo 4/55 Medusa bosses in tier 3 with my 5/65 unboosted Voodoo, but that doesn't mean it can't be done by a 4/55 unboosted Angela:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8bqWya4RAs

I completely understand your skepticism. I have all too often seen people saying they can do outrageous things without any proof. I guess beating 4/55 Medusa with Angela just doesn't seem all that outrageous to me whereas it might to others. I will try to record with my 4/55 unboosted Angela next time I fight a Medusa boss (granting my alliance can get back the war rating we lost). Unfortunately it really isn't viable for me to take my 4* Angela to 5/50 so I can boost up for the sole purpose of testing this theory.

Side note... I noticed you hitting Medusa when she had living strands active. DV ability accuracy reduction is only 50% thought right? So you were taking a big risk of getting parried while doing that?
  • Options
    @Mikespikeskull i feel more relaxed with that i needed to hear that man thanks 🤭🤭🤭😁😁