**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for advice on 4.3.6.

MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I just arrived on 4.3.6. and I immediately noticed that the layout is significantly different from previous quests. What is the recommended path to take in order to take out however many nodes before moving back to the center to take on Venom? I assume going straight to Venom at the beginning is suicide, at least with the champions I have. What is the recommended team I should take for this quest?

msoj4lrbqxoa.jpg

ahzmu7wxlanb.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Huh. I'd have to look at the map, but with what you are packing, you probably could/should be able to nail that Venom on the straight shot. If you're good with that Hyperion and Mephisto, that should be able to get the job done
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Ohh you have nice champ, well when i first doing 4.3.6 i just go straight first to shortest path :/ and i dont have any god tier champ at that moment and not in high level like you (which mean my masteries isnt good yet).
    Why not try first in shortest path? You only just lost 6 energies.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    One thing is for sure: You are set up extremely well for the future. That is a legit 4-star foundation, and 5-star Luke Cage and Iron Man (IW) are serious pulls for where it sounds like you are in the game. About the only thing you are missing is a stone-cold power control character. If you can get the Vision awakened or develop some serious skill with that Psylocke, you are absolutely set for an Uncollected run. You even have a double immunity character with that Sentinel who is extremely effective
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    You can use morningstar too.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Do you have a 3* duped Ronan? You win :). Get to an L1 and he will be stunned for pretty much the whole fight
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Short path Venom is just a regular fight now. So sad
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    venom having Alot more buffs actually benefits your morningstar, so long as you can survive long enough to reach sp2. It's too bad you don't have DV
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Venom’s easy. Save your energy and beat it. I did with a 3/30 gully and Netflix dd way back when. And I got them rank 4 in time for maestro.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Just asking but will all venoms in quest change to the buffed version when he's buffed?
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    Thanks for the advice. Sounds like Venom is probably easier than I anticipated. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.
    ESF wrote: »
    One thing is for sure: You are set up extremely well for the future. That is a legit 4-star foundation, and 5-star Luke Cage and Iron Man (IW) are serious pulls for where it sounds like you are in the game. About the only thing you are missing is a stone-cold power control character. If you can get the Vision awakened or develop some serious skill with that Psylocke, you are absolutely set for an Uncollected run. You even have a double immunity character with that Sentinel who is extremely effective
    Thanks for that. That's really reassuring. I do feel like I'm at a tipping point with this group of champions. All I need right now is more T4CCs and I'm about to hit sets of three for several of the classes.
    Do you have a 3* duped Ronan? You win :). Get to an L1 and he will be stunned for pretty much the whole fight
    Actually, yeah, I do. I saw people suggesting him for the event quest last month but I didn't want to bring a 3* on a quest populated with 4*s. This time I'm willing to give it a go since the path is so short and the cost is much less

• Options
    Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Just asking but will all venoms in quest change to the buffed version when he's buffed?

Yes
  • Options
    One word archangel.
    You can beat him easy by just parrying and heavy.
    One of the best questing champs in the game. As long as your opponent isn't immune.