**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Premium Hero Crystals...

Premium hero crystals need a “buff”. 2% chance for a 4*?! Yesterday I opened 30 premiums, 28 2* and 2 3* heroes...

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    The answer is already out there. They're called 4* crystals. The drop rate for 4* on "premium" is very low. Consider them 2* crystals and be happy when a 4* finally does drop.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    PHC's are supposed to be widely accessible as mainly 2* crystals. Especially for new players, PHC's are essential to set up your account. What if every new player just got a 4* within the first week? The game would be terribly unbalanced for us older players.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    PHC's are supposed to be widely accessible as mainly 2* crystals. Especially for new players, PHC's are essential to set up your account. What if every new player just got a 4* within the first week? The game would be terribly unbalanced for us older players.

Pretty sure most already do
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    It'd be nice if the drop rates were a little more in our favor, but, yeah, expect two stars, be happy when its something else.
  • SpinterSpinter Posts: 57
    @EnderDraco58 4% would be ok, I mean it’s so hard to dupe my 4* champions, I need some iso for my Killmonger
  • They might as well be called "2 star crystals with a very slight chance of a 3 star if ur VERY lucky" but i guess it doesnt have the same ring to it. I have opened hundreds without a 4 star
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115

To be honest, it really wouldn't be unbalanced because even if new players get a 4* (I.e. new players getting the 5* Goldpool) they can't rank him up until their further into the game.
  • GSTickleGSTickle Posts: 1
    I think PHC are a lie. I usually get nothing but 2 star champs. I can probably count the 4 star champs I've received from them on one hand.
  • HhguyogoyguHhguyogoygu Posts: 6
    wait for 10 - 15 seconds, then press.
    and you'll get a 4 star
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

wait for 10 - 15 seconds, then press.
    and you'll get a 4 star

Can't tell if you are joking as there have been so many fake strategies lol.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    People need to stop necroing threads.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

People need to stop necroing threads.

LOL didn't even realize.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    yesterday I opned 10 phc and got 4 x 4*…..
    WOW....
    but I have also opened 50 and got none...
    basically S**T happens
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    So how like when you are a beginner.You open one of these you will get a 3* or 4* within a few attempts
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    PHC=Oops! All berries! Two Stars!