**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Offers

At what Level are you able to start seeing/purchasing offers from the unit store?
For example, I am unable to see the current Emma Frost crystal offers, and are therefore unable to purchase?
I am currently level 25.

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Consider yourself lucky unless you like wasting money on 2*s
  • I would like to throw some of my money at this game, yes.
    The issue is that I am unable to partake in certain offers.
  • Any insight from staff?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Any insight from staff?

I know that to see the featured grandmaster crystals and offers pertaing to 5* champ chances you have to be uncollected by beating collect on act 5 ch2.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Level 40 is usually the answer for anything
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    Consider yourself lucky unless you like wasting money on 2*s

I got three star versions of both Emma and Omega from the cheaper bundle, and a four star Iron Fist and two other three stars that iI can't recall. Pretty decent deal IMO. Always a gamble of course...
  • I Only buy things on the 4th of july. The price and drop rate ratio is ridiculous
  • I know that on the message blast, it is said to be for "All" summoners. So it would he nice to know what I need to achieve to be able to participate in these offers. Do I have to reach a certain level, or finish a certain Act? These are standard offers, not Uncollected offers.

Devs, I would like to give you money. May I give you money?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Juggalossus r u clicking on the units in the top right corner? That's where the offers are. They are not in the store.
  • JuggalossusJuggalossus Posts: 8
    edited September 2018
    Let me clarify;

@neotwism I am clicking the Units.

I did not personally receive the in-game message for the offer.
    My friend who turned me on to this game is Level 60, and is not Uncollected, is the one who made me aware of the offer.

As it turns out, I have not received any in-game offers. So I am trying to figure out what I need to do to be able to participate.

The only offers I've received are the standard offers for new players. So when would I start getting the same offers that the rest of the player base gets??
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Since the message came out, have you actually closed the MCOC app and restarted it? I have found recently that I won't see Unit Store offers until I fully restart the app after I get the IG message introducing said offer.
  • Hi @Juggalossus,

Sorry for the confusion about this offer in game. Some offers, like these, may be limited based upon account creation date. It sounds like this is probably the case with your account. If you have any more questions or need help directly related to your account, please reach out to our Support team for assistance as they'll have more information to be able to look into it for you. You can reach them by going to the gear icon in game and choosing "Support" under the Account header.
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi @Juggalossus,

Sorry for the confusion about this offer in game. Some offers, like these, may be limited based upon account creation date. It sounds like this is probably the case with your account. If you have any more questions or need help directly related to your account, please reach out to our Support team for assistance as they'll have more information to be able to look into it for you. You can reach them by going to the gear icon in game and choosing "Support" under the Account header.

I have submitted a ticket.
    There is only about an hour left on the offer that I wish to participate in.
    I was very hopeful for this game. It seems unreasonable that you are making it difficult for me to give you money.
    I came specifically to fully participate in the X-Men themed events. This is so far making me change my mind about this game...
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I've always got a response when i open a ticket within 20 to 30 minutes. I'm sure they will help u as soon as they can. Mods on the forum have no access to your account to see what might be going on.
  • Neotwism wrote: »
    I've always got a response when i open a ticket within 20 to 30 minutes. I'm sure they will help u as soon as they can. Mods on the forum have no access to your account to see what might be going on.

I wish that was the case. Lol.
    I guess I just miss out on this one..
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    My alt account is level 49 and not uncollected. I haven’t even done a single quest in Act 5 and I saw the offer. My guess is the offer has a level requirement. Probably level 40 like was mentioned earlier. That’s what level you need to be to partake in epic level/uncollected quests. GP goes to the movies had a level requirement of 40 to get the 5* epic crystal. Probably a good guess. It’s so progression doesn’t go out of whack. Don’t want a bunch of level 20s running around with 5*
  • V1PER1987 wrote: »
    My alt account is level 49 and not uncollected. I haven’t even done a single quest in Act 5 and I saw the offer. My guess is the offer has a level requirement. Probably level 40 like was mentioned earlier. That’s what level you need to be to partake in epic level/uncollected quests. GP goes to the movies had a level requirement of 40 to get the 5* epic crystal. Probably a good guess. It’s so progression doesn’t go out of whack. Don’t want a bunch of level 20s running around with 5*

Here's where that makes no sense to me. I just got the 5* crystal shard offer. Which gets you a lot more than the Emma Frost offer, which is 2/3*. But I couldn't get the Emma Frost offer.
    Makes no sense..