**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom or carnage buff?

Who's buffs are better for the champions?

Venom or carnage buff? 44 votes

Venom
45%
Captain_KandiceEcklor68nebSungjDean9300450A l p h aNemesis666Thecrusher_9756Ravi1729John757NamelezVoltolosHyperi0n8301ChirdxxLSDinPbishopPennmabobGwenpoolManV3N0M0U5_JU57IC3GQLUM 20 votes
Carnage
13%
SamMarquezJEbertTrojanX05MelkerlanneroLordNeoFooshblalala 6 votes
Both are great
29%
Alex13369PrinceIndiaNOOOOOOOOPEEEEESpiderCoolsG0311CyborgNinja135issamaf80dfmoore26Nodude78FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxRandomizerRuns_4CarnageOP 13 votes
Both are ****
11%
DrOctavius2_2Kayne34Strikerrx8JayCeeKormo 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    Venom
    They missed one key part for carnage they won’t let him carry his buff they he stacks up from fight to fight like sabertooth like yea they made him better but they did NOT make him useable for the endgame content
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Venom
    Pbishop wrote: »
    They missed one key part for carnage they won’t let him carry his buff they he stacks up from fight to fight like sabertooth like yea they made him better but they did NOT make him useable for the endgame content

Yea they did LoL he drops ROL champs in under 2 minutes the ramp up is way faster and he's pretty usable for EndGame content he could destroy Uncollected Emma Frost
  • Options
    PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    Venom
    Lol I would love to see how fast the ramp up is if they would let me in the beta instead of kicking me out