**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Floating beta leaks and 1 adjustment

I’ve poured over the latest symbiote leaks and I have just a small tweak I’d add.

Carnage needs some sort of carry over. Even “each time an enemy dies to bleed damage gain a persistent charge that randomly selects one of the permanent buffs from the last fight and automatically applies it at the start of the next fight” like Sabretooth and Bishop

This would likely stack to his maximum amount and would add strategy to Carnage’s use. Managing bleed damage, having to remember what buffs you start with, what ones you ended with, what ones you need, and whether or not you wanna risk a bleed immune fight or not.

Carnage is THE perfect champ for this upgrade

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Better get someone in Beta to suggest it, they won't pay attention to any threads created by non-beta testers just FYI.
  • jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Better get someone in Beta to suggest it, they won't pay attention to any threads created by non-beta testers just FYI.

It's been suggested plenty
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    jaylerd wrote: »

Hope so and if he's have True streak it will make him even good
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    jaylerd wrote: »

Thats fine but needs to be posted in the beta forums not here.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    As not a member of the beta I cannot post in the beta

I don’t know anyone inside the beta

Kabam has said they won’t respond outside the beta but they are interested in reading what the community has to say as a whole on what has, inevitably, been leaked
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    also from watchin carnage it really looks like he doesnt need anything else......
    he looks amazeballs
  • Epsilon3 wrote: »
    As not a member of the beta I cannot post in the beta

I don’t know anyone inside the beta

Kabam has said they won’t respond outside the beta but they are interested in reading what the community has to say as a whole on what has, inevitably, been leaked

Yes they said they will read them but only feedback from beta forum will sway what changes will be made if any.