**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Class catalyst free for all

F_SocietyF_Society Posts: 54
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Just wondering if anyone else has come across this. You do run after run of lets say skill t3 catalyst and barely get whats needed. So Sunday comes and you jump on and do couple runs in "Class" catalyst free for all and as a reward you get a regular basic catalyst. WHY WHY WHY are those an option in free for all. Makes zero sense when theres already a basic event that runs EVERYDAY.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• F_SocietyF_Society Posts: 54
    I can kinda understand not getting 3 class cats in one day and all but cannot for life of me understand why theyd put a black basic regular catalyst in the CLASS catalyst event. Just one more stupid frustrating thing with this game and company.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yeah it isn't fair when we already have basic specific quests and with the 3 energy/tile requirements.
    edited September 2018
    3rd one these dumb things today on free for all. And yet right next to it is daily proving grounds for those people looking for basics not class.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Lol your name is quite fitting...
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Definitely think those rewards could use an update.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I don't even bother running this quest anymore, it is an energy rip off for only basics.
    Yeah im running solo and not getting full rewards from quest events and class events so there no other way for me to earn them. And yes I am a loner and hate most of how society is so name fits me perfectly lol.