**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The new dungeons are actually worse now because of all the trolls & idiot players.

Come on @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra PLEASE offer a option to accept or decline the partner the game picks for you!

We also need a win/loss record for rooms.

Today's dungeon, I put in my top 3 guys, the first match up, guy failed in room 1!
The 2nd match up, my next top 3 guys, I went left (mutant) and the guy followed me "on accident".
The 3rd match, my last top 3 guys I had, and the guy said "I will go left", so, I take right, then 1 min later, he follows me right, then quits.

WTH!?

What is worse is the match routine paired that last troll game I had 12K index, and he only had 8K.

How is this even fair at all? I have 9 champs on cool down now, and I didn't even get the first milestone!

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    It might be a better idea to play with some friends or alliance mates if you’re using your top guys everytime.

I believe matching is totally random depending on room indicated. So it’s probably just that you were down on luck with your matches.
  • Options
    This thread has been moved to our Suggestions and Requests category. Please follow the link here https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/98364/the-new-dungeons-are-actually-worse-now-because-of-all-the-trolls-idiot-players#latest to make any additional comments to this post.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    People are not perfect.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    Come on @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra PLEASE offer a option to accept or decline the partner the game picks for you!

We also need a win/loss record for rooms.

Today's dungeon, I put in my top 3 guys, the first match up, guy failed in room 1!
    The 2nd match up, my next top 3 guys, I went left (mutant) and the guy followed me "on accident".
    The 3rd match, my last top 3 guys I had, and the guy said "I will go left", so, I take right, then 1 min later, he follows me right, then quits.

WTH!?

What is worse is the match routine paired that last troll game I had 12K index, and he only had 8K.

How is this even fair at all? I have 9 champs on cool down now, and I didn't even get the first milestone!

So how are you going to tell they are trolls or idiots before accepting to play with them?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    There's also the fact that many people are dealing with lag, and if they die, they may be using subpar responsiveness. Perhaps they selected the wrong Dungeon, or something distracted them. Anything can happen. I don't think it's reasonable to judge.