**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster daily tech crystal spin [Merged Threads]

Lil_Sob87Lil_Sob87 Posts: 1
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I bought the $5 deal this morning and I think the tech grandmaster crystal is bugged and only has 3* champs in it. When I spun the crystal all I saw were 3* champion pictures go by. Can you see what’s up with this?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Today i buy a grandmaster daily crystal.. the crystal gurantees a 3* tech champ.. and rare chance to get 4* or 5*
    Bt the issue is when i spin the crystal.. some 4* shown bt not a single 5* shown thr.. i made a video.. don't know where to post it
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    The spin doesnt matter you'll get the same result regardless of spin or pop
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    The sunday deal looks amazing tho
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Same, I know the reel is only for show an not representative of what's in the crystal entirely, but not seen anyone pull anything other than a 3* yet. Maybe someone can confirm otherwise. It's happened plenty of times in the past that a crystal has been bugged so could of easily happened here.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I pulled a 4 star in that crystal
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Did you check the drop rates? I believe they are lower and the reel never means anything. I bought it but forgot to look.
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    4 star stark spidey here
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I pulled a 3* vision and saw nothing but 3* in the reel
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    I pulled a 4 star stark spidey but in the reel you could see only 3* champs
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    I saw a 5* Rocket while spinning.
  • KostKost Posts: 4
    Same here! Only 3* and 4*.... didn’t see any 5* there.... usually we can see all nice 5* spinning and land on 3* but this time no 5*.....
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    How can someone who is Uncollected come into the Forum and talk about the reel not showing something?
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    All 3*
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    The reel is just a visual to simulate gambling and has no bearing on the champion you will receive. It is not reflective of anything.
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    I got a 5* Nebula from it
  • ShanosShanos Posts: 14
    Same here, I let it spin for over about 30 seconds and not a single 5 star was shown! I've sent a ticket, although I can't see that doing anything. At least a visual representation to show the chance right?
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    I purchased the 6.99 crystal this morning that was supposed to have 3,4 or 5* tech champs in it, but as I let the crystal spin through I didn't see a single 4 or 5* champ, all 3*s, so I'm wondering if the advertisement that 4 and 5* champs were available in that crystal were misreported, because it seems like I got tricked into buying a simple tech 3* crystal
  • Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86
    The reel is a LIE! lol buy for real it is tho
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    people have already stated they got 4* and 5*....
    ignore the reel it is a random selection of what is available. so you will not always see what is availlable. often you dont always see what you get till it suddenly appears either.
    why do people keep saying the reel this, the rell that.
    ignore the darn reel.
    better dont buy crystals and expect anything other than the worst result. you will likely get the worst result and if you already expect that you will never be disappointed
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Same! Would definitely like a re-do if this was a bug. It's $5, but it's $5.
    Same! Would definitely like a re-do if this was a bug. It's $5, but it's $5.

Not a bug
  • Sorry, i don t speak English, hoy compré las dos ofertas, no me sumo las esquirlas de catalizador de clase 4 tecnológico, que pasa?
  • CTV2CTV2 Posts: 10
    Ashburn wrote: »
    The sunday deal looks amazing tho

What's in the Sunday deal?
    Why do people keep making new threads on this.

THE REEL MEANS NOTHING!
  • AVIHERE wrote: »
    Today i buy a grandmaster daily crystal.. the crystal gurantees a 3* tech champ.. and rare chance to get 4* or 5*
    Bt the issue is when i spin the crystal.. some 4* shown bt not a single 5* shown thr.. i made a video.. don't know where to post it

Hi,

Please be aware that the spinning animation does not decide which item you receive. The reward is determined before you see the first item in the reel. This is why you will receive the same Champion whether you spin to open, or click the open button.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Fix it i bought it n when it started spining nothing but 3 stars in it ;( u kabamm me
This discussion has been closed.