**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam Android lag is unbearable

Cajun_King06Cajun_King06 Posts: 8
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have an Android device and the lag is out of hand. I know android isn't the best operating system but it's never been this bad. I have learned to deal with occasional lag knowing I don't have the optimal device. When iOS was having it's problems it got noticeably worse but now it's pathetic. After this new update I can't go 10minutes without game freezing or my entire tablet. Kabam WTF do u get off thinking u can treat us like this. We all pay good money for a product that has no monetary value but on this game and u continually spit in our face. Get your together.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    Lag isn't a problem, but the game has started crashing several times a day for me since updating to 19.1. Almost always when moving to/from the loading screen on a Motorola G5-Plus, Android 7.0.

Never used to be a problem before.
  • Cajun_King06Cajun_King06 Posts: 8
    Wish I would have seen admin post about this issue before posting. Regardless u know how I feel.
  • Yoku_awie2Yoku_awie2 Posts: 17
    Your should pay more money :p
  • CrisprCrispr Posts: 17
    I thought it was my phone. The newest quests. The ones with the 2*s and 3*s it stops for seconds at a time. Adding a whole new level of fun. Mhmm. Fun. The Crystal screen loads up and is freezing. Idk if its just me but its the opposite of fun. Quite depressing tbo...this is the part I'm supposed to thank, Kabam(capitalized like the wors God)? Thanks for the 2* quake!
  • CrisprCrispr Posts: 17
    And of course my avatar is SG. Omg.
  • Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86
    Crispr wrote: »
    I thought it was my phone. The newest quests. The ones with the 2*s and 3*s it stops for seconds at a time. Adding a whole new level of fun. Mhmm. Fun. The Crystal screen loads up and is freezing. Idk if its just me but its the opposite of fun. Quite depressing tbo...this is the part I'm supposed to thank, Kabam(capitalized like the wors God)? Thanks for the 2* quake!

Nice to know it isn't just me have this issue. Same thing happened to me
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Mine lags so bad I can't do arenas, I can't do uncollected, I barley made it though master. The video quality is bad, I recorded it with my old phone, this is what my game has been doing all month. I am playing on the same phone as last month.
    https://youtu.be/-Y4nSTU9jpA
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Will any of the moderators give us an update on this. Have they found the problem? Are there any fixes coming out? Time is running out on this months quest, we can't do uncollected with the game freezing every other combo.
  • Hi,

I know that lag can be very frustrating in game and I'm sorry to hear that you are having these issues.

If you would like to report issues with things like lag, crashing or other performance concerns after the 20.0 update, please do so in one of the dedicated threads below. This will help us gather the important information we need and keep the forums a bit more organized.

Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
This discussion has been closed.