Looking for active intermediate alliance

I am stuck in a lazy alliance.

I have two accounts of similar strength, both around 150K, each with many good awakened 4-star champs and a budding 5-star roster (images from my accounts below).

I like to play daily, but I am not a freak about winning. I like to have fun, and this game is that. My main goal is to play often and have fun while improving my roster.

Caveats: I've been playing only seven months, have the reflexes of a 53-year-old, and won't be that player who puts your alliance over the top. I'm still collected and likely will be for a long time, and I have yet to complete Act 4. I am not uber competitive and am not interested in being in the top tiers of AW and such, which seems to cause players more grief than anything.

Bonuses: I realize my strengths and weaknesses in this game. I am fine being a pawn for AW, and I will play in every AQ or AW that you run. I like collecting rewards to build my roster, so if you want to do save weeks and if you focus on event rewards, we're on the same page. I'm a team player in all aspects of life. I hope to join an alliance where I can learn AW strategy. If you use a chat app, that's cool with me.

Account 1:

9mt6yvczh522.jpg
xawwh3b8pbns.jpg
o3hrun9fynmb.jpg
wteq9caezuw0.jpg

Account 2:

ugmra3py0k08.jpg
7bd2wlf99rtp.jpg
3sxc2evfm2cy.jpg

I have tried a few alliances, and I would really like to settle down. The one I currently selected for both of my accounts has turned out to be the laziest one yet, with a half dozen players AT MOST joining AQ or AW. The owner hasn't even been online in two weeks. I am apparently bad at picking alliances.

Last note: I would prefer to bring both accounts to one alliance, just because it is easier to manage my duties when both accounts are in the same AW or AQ. But I can be flexible about that, as long as I can get into a fun and active alliance.

I would wait until the end of the current AW season to make a change, but honestly the likely season rewards for my current alliance ain't worth the wait.

I am posting here rather than simply trying a new alliance in hopes of finding a good match. The in-game alliance search isn't working for me in terms of the results.

Thanks.

Comments

• J3J_LTDJ3J_LTD Member Posts: 26
    hey dude, im the leader of a 3.5m silver 2 alliance that runs map 3/2/2 and does 3 AW's a week with 2bg looking to go silver one. we might be slightly more competitive than you're looking for but we're also super chilled out and friendly with a good community of active players. we'd be happy to take on both your accounts and use clan HQ to communicate add me in game J&J ltd or search Mat's Mercs [4444m] to send a request if you're interested
  • MuteWitnessMuteWitness Member Posts: 144
    Hi. We’re a 7.8m alliance running maps 2-5 depending on the BG. Very active and all adults. Message me on Line: mutewitness9

I’ll also add your accounts IG
  • DSALVATOREDSALVATORE Member Posts: 51
    If youo05g6804fsd1.jpg
    If you are interested to join this alliance msg me in game or line -su132raj.
    We are semiretired looking some good players to join us. You won't have any stress on joining us.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Member Posts: 283
    I am stuck in a lazy alliance.

I have two accounts of similar strength, both around 150K, each with many good awakened 4-star champs and a budding 5-star roster (images from my accounts below).

I like to play daily, but I am not a freak about winning. I like to have fun, and this game is that. My main goal is to play often and have fun while improving my roster.

Caveats: I've been playing only seven months, have the reflexes of a 53-year-old, and won't be that player who puts your alliance over the top. I'm still collected and likely will be for a long time, and I have yet to complete Act 4. I am not uber competitive and am not interested in being in the top tiers of AW and such, which seems to cause players more grief than anything.

Bonuses: I realize my strengths and weaknesses in this game. I am fine being a pawn for AW, and I will play in every AQ or AW that you run. I like collecting rewards to build my roster, so if you want to do save weeks and if you focus on event rewards, we're on the same page. I'm a team player in all aspects of life. I hope to join an alliance where I can learn AW strategy. If you use a chat app, that's cool with me.

Account 1:

9mt6yvczh522.jpg
    xawwh3b8pbns.jpg
    o3hrun9fynmb.jpg
    wteq9caezuw0.jpg

Account 2:

ugmra3py0k08.jpg
    7bd2wlf99rtp.jpg
    3sxc2evfm2cy.jpg

I have tried a few alliances, and I would really like to settle down. The one I currently selected for both of my accounts has turned out to be the laziest one yet, with a half dozen players AT MOST joining AQ or AW. The owner hasn't even been online in two weeks. I am apparently bad at picking alliances.

Last note: I would prefer to bring both accounts to one alliance, just because it is easier to manage my duties when both accounts are in the same AW or AQ. But I can be flexible about that, as long as I can get into a fun and active alliance.

I would wait until the end of the current AW season to make a change, but honestly the likely season rewards for my current alliance ain't worth the wait.

I am posting here rather than simply trying a new alliance in hopes of finding a good match. The in-game alliance search isn't working for me in terms of the results.

Thanks.

Hi Colinwhitworth69. I sent you an in-game add friend request to you "Capt. Corndog" account. Both of your accounts are welcome to join us if you would like. We at [1Dos3] are an active, AQ focused alliance. We do AQ in two BG. BG 1 has more experienced players and this BG plays either Map 4 or 5. BG 2 has teammates that are new to the game and play Map 1 or 2. Collectively, we always surpass the 8 M points milestones each week so you can expect to receive 1700 Glory, 3000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystal x 1, and at least Map 4 Crystals x 6. We are planning to open up a 3rd BG in AQ where another Map 1 or Map 2 is played. The goal is to not only consistently surpass the 10 M milestone (to get that extra Map 5 Crystal) but to get to the 15 M milestone for more rewards.

We participate in weekly SA, and in most alliance events, we reach the next-to-the-last or last milestones and get very good rewards for our teammates. We will not be participating in war until our teammates get stronger. Our war ratings is designed for Tier 9 and many of our teammates' roster can not put forth champs that would make a defense respectable. So, we don't worry about that and just work on developing our rosters first and completing other content of the game (Act 1 - 5, monthly quest, LOL, danger room, etc.).

We use Telegram as our communication app. You can find me on Telegram through the search feature by typing in @gladiator2014.

Our alliance has a nice blend of experienced veterans to help guide the newer teammates as well as those teammates with second accounts or are new to the game. We have fun. That's the most important part because this is only a game and most of us have real life responsibilities outside this game. That said, we remain active and help each other progress and enjoy the game. So, if this is the type of environment that you seek, please look for me in-game or on Telegram. My IGN is also gladiator2014. Look forward to chatting with you.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I appreciate all of the replies here, big time. I will look this over this evening after work and maybe make a move. This is great. Thanks again.
  • Ricker5309Ricker5309 Member Posts: 12
    You would be the perfect addition to ours. My wife and I are officers in the Ally and would love to chat and see if you get a good vibe. Line app is required, we run map 3 for 5x5, and run AWx3, SA bi- weekly, and love the 3 day ally events. If interested please contact me here or on line, line id christyfire, or send friend request in game if you prefer, ricker5309 and/or ricker530953.Adding both accts is not a problem. Thanks
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Member Posts: 229
    @Colinwhitworth69
    Our alliance might be what you're looking for:
    - A chill/relaxed but active alliance but doesn't takes the game too seriously and realizes that life comes first, but communication is key/
    - Looking to learn AW strategy. Same here. I'm always collecting combat data, seeing how many kills each champ gets on each nodes with our team and the opposing team.

I sent you an invite and request in game.

About Us:
    The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H] is a chill but active 4.4 million alliance that's recruiting four plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

We were Bronze 2 (last season) looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4. We got knocked back to Stone 1 after a loss last AW recently, however we do run Map 2 & 3 simultaneously except during AW when we run 2 BG's on Map 2. In AW we're Stone 1, Rank 949, Tier 12.

AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.

Our last updated stats are as follows : Stone 1 - 4,418,987 (4.4MIL) - 1,059 AW Rating
    t74c3cinrj3y.jpg
    v02poh466eiv.jpg
  • PhildoPhildo Member Posts: 5
    Hot tool is the devil
    Is great alliance
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Thanks so much everyone who has replied to me. I did join a new alliance last night and so far it looks awesome -- a complete turnaround from my last alliance in a good way. Good luck in the game everyone.