**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The "My Little Symbiote" Event

Comments

• @Kabam Miike This all sounds interesting...but its time you guys announce something about act 6 that will excite summoner more.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Can we use it in Arena?

It's a 1 star, so not worth it
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    OMG this sounds awesome! I hope we don't get Kabamed though...
  • joke1004 wrote: »
    Will the symbiote be able to do something like LOL too? Or only the event quest?

Only the Event Quest and the Occult Labs! That means that it cannot enter any "permanent content', including any of the Store Quests, ROL, RTL, or LOL.

Monthly event quest are also temporary event so I can bring symbiote in monthly event quest ??
    joke1004 wrote: »
    Will the symbiote be able to do something like LOL too? Or only the event quest?

Only the Event Quest and the Occult Labs! That means that it cannot enter any "permanent content', including any of the Store Quests, ROL, RTL, or LOL.

Monthly event quest are also temporary event so I can bring symbiote in monthly event quest ??

I don't see why not...
  • nicoroman777nicoroman777 Posts: 24
    edited September 2018
    So... we will have like a Tamagotchi Symbiod, right?
  • KKNJ07KKNJ07 Posts: 10
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Miike If we are able 100% Epic difficultly using rank 4, why should we rank up to 5? Is there another difficulty beyond Epic?
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Can I name him Dave?

Im gonna name mine Wilson :D
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    KKNJ07 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike If we are able 100% Epic difficultly using rank 4, why should we rank up to 5? Is there another difficulty beyond Epic?

Yep, it was in the original post.

Introducing: Symbiote Difficulty! Symbiote Difficulty is a brand new Difficulty Level that will become available on October 17th! This difficulty level goes beyond what you’re used to in Master or Uncollected Difficulty level, but your new Symbiote friend may be up to the task if you’ve taken the time to fully invest in Klyntar Katalysts and Strands!

Heed our warning, Summoners! This is not going to be Easy. Many will try, and many will fail!
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    @Kabam Miike Will the new "Symbiote Difficulty" require as much energy to 100% as the other difficulties? Or will it be much shorter?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Can we get a champion spotlight for our symbiod buddy?
  • I’ve seen 3 people ask this with no reply but will it cost us gold to rank up?

I think the idea is great but the quests can be completed with our regular champs so I do hope that it does not require gold to rank up when at the end all we get is a title.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Somewhat reminds me of an MMO kind of event... looks interesting.

I'm def excited about the much harder content.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Somewhat reminds me of an MMO kind of event... looks interesting.

I'm def excited about the much harder content.

It's no Hellcow, but...
  • Interesting
    Kabam how about this you nerf it to a point where it be based off what you have. So say you have like 10 5*s he would just be set at a 5*. But if you haf 9 5*s and more than 10 4*s he's gonna become a 4* champ and so on.
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    I wish we cod keep it
    Kabam how about this you nerf it to a point where it be based off what you have. So say you have like 10 5*s he would just be set at a 5*. But if you haf 9 5*s and more than 10 4*s he's gonna become a 4* champ and so on.

And we can keep him afterwards
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    Hey can I beat the lol with him? 😂
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Sounds pretty cool but does this temporary champion cost us gold to rank up?
    You know, the one thing that everyone is desperate for and will lose once he disappears
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Miike, will Unknown Enemy work against SIM AV or Spidey (Black Suit)?
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Probably the best idea u guys have had afther valor store cant wait to max lv my pet n wrekt
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    This sounds all kinds of fun.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Reminds me of Tamagotchi. XD
    Jestress wrote: »
    Tamagachi Angel.

I want to name my symbioid, and i also want to use tail whip to lower my opponents defense.

Roar would be nice. Or Klyntar Doll or Escape Cloud
  • Willie_ArwontieWillie_Arwontie Posts: 17
    edited September 2018
    Hmmm... ppl will pay to get this symbiote upgraded. Symbiote will "walk away" . Google play developers ToS prohibits taking away content that is paid for.

How is this symbiote forced removal not against said ToS?
    Nobody wants to read through all that junk man, come on guys. A good portion of your players are busy people you've got 25 unique boosts to wrap our brains around.

TL;DR: You get a Summoned Symbioid, use him in the Event Quest. Collect Katalysts to make him stronger, and collect Strands to spend on Symbiotic Enhancements which are boosts that only he can use in the Event Quest. New difficulty coming later this month for the Event quest, so get him as strong as you can and take it on!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JCYKwLvbGvtmGD5X3CT-rXI35bEpPbe-3PO2Awv0MB0/edit?usp=sharing
This discussion has been closed.