**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance war point system

It has came to my attention that the alliance warpoint system needs a few tweaks. I have a friend who recently started the game and like everyone else has found an alliance. Their alliance has a war rating of 400 (now 550) so is being placed against very low level alliances. They keep winning but not by a lot. They have won all but one of their games so far. My alliance has 850 war rating and has won 4 out of 6 so far. Due to our point multiplier only having 0.1x more, for fighting people double the war rating we have less points than my friends alliance.

Personally, I feel point multipliers should be increased by 0.2x per tier (minimum) as we see it go up by up to a 0.8x increase by moving from one tier to another higher up in the rankings. This means active alliances with rank 4 5* and rank 5 4* are getting less rewards than active alliances with rank 3-4 4*. I just think this definitely needs changing because we have played the same amount of wars and only lost 1 more out of 6 than them yet they deserve better rewards apparently.

New players have been rewarded way too much recently being awarded 4* within a week or so of playing. But now they are getting MORE rewards than us! I understand this is only season 4 so we can expect loads more changes but this just needs a small change so BETTER alliances get BETTER rewards. Thanks for reading all this and leave what you think below because I hope others (not just me...) want to see small changes like this to the war system.

Comments