**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I figured out who the "blue guy" is.

TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 253 ★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
n2979gxwc7fb.png

So, I've incorrectly believed up to this point that this was meant to be some host of the Unipower, possibly Ares. But it just clicked in my head now, with that belt, who it most likely actually is.

With Act 6 being teased in data-mining, I will bet you dollars to donuts that is Tryco Slatterus, The Champion, one of the fellow Elders of the Universe.

873352-champion.jpg

Comments

• KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Nope
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    not even the same belt
  • TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 253 ★★
    edited September 2018
    not even the same belt

Seeing as they re-envisioned/redesigned both Punisher 2099 and Dormammu, as well as giving Howard a big, Mighty Ducks cartoon looking Mech, are giving Strange a brand new Venomized look and what they're doing to Howard for the event...Kabam is obviously not above visually changing characters drastically.
  • The helmet looks like Magneto's...
  • Well with a bit of a twist to it.
  • MarsRuiRuiMarsRuiRui Posts: 27
    Maybe Blue Marvel?there many different version of him and with that blue and glowing around his hands and that helmet, think it a possibility, what you guys think?
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    It was confirmed that it was not Ares though. I think it was also confirmed that it was an original character. Common sense should’ve told you that though. On the banner if you notice the first two champs are original chars so shouldn’t something just automatically say “hmm, maybe this guy is also an original char”
    MarsRuiRui wrote: »
    Maybe Blue Marvel?there many different version of him and with that blue and glowing around his hands and that helmet, think it a possibility, what you guys think?

I don't think Kabam would run the risk of being called racists for taking one of the iconic black superheroes and making him blue.
    Agent_T wrote: »
    It was confirmed that it was not Ares though. I think it was also confirmed that it was an original character. Common sense should’ve told you that though. On the banner if you notice the first two champs are original chars so shouldn’t something just automatically say “hmm, maybe this guy is also an original char”

Every single character was on that banner, including Venomized Howard the Duck.

Yup but the first group are obviously original characters.

Yup but the first group are obviously original characters.

Howard the Duck is now an original character of Kabam?
    edited September 2018
    No but the new design is
    No but the new design is

So you concede that one of the four prominent characters on the banner is not an original creation of Kabam.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    ITS MAR-VEL

No but the new design is

So you concede that one of the four prominent characters on the banner is not an original creation of Kabam.

Well since you want to get technical this new Howard is original.
    No but the new design is

Well since you want to get technical this new Howard is original.

Then this possible re-imagining of who could possibly be The Champion is also original.

Then this possible re-imagining of who could possibly be The Champion is also original.
    [/quote]

Likely but I doubt it only because said character hasn’t been introduced yet and I doubt they would just jump to reimagined character before introducing the original incarnation of a character. Ya know?

Likely but I doubt it only because said character hasn’t been introduced yet and I doubt they would just jump to reimagined character before introducing the original incarnation of a character. Ya know? [/quote]

They pretty drastically changed both Jake Gallows (who looked the same in the actual CoC comics for whatever reason) and Dormammu for the game. The only time I could find Dormammu looking like that, it wasn't even him; it was when he possessed The Hood's body during Dark Reign.

And while he did once make an "Iron Duck" armor that amounted to a Fire Hydrant, Howard's never used a giant mech in the comics. It was Kabam's decision to introduce this new aspect to make him a tech champion instead of a Skill champion (he is a master of Quack-Fu and has utilized a variety of weapons over the years) or Mystic champion (he was trained by Doctor Strange and was considered to be a possible apprentice because of his magical aptitude).
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Well if he's an gonna be an elder then he most likely won't be playable.
    Well if he's an gonna be an elder then he most likely won't be playable.

Didn't say he would be. :p
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    iRanjan wrote: »
    It is Nova from Nova Corps!!
    I think you are right
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Is confirmed not to be Nova ...
    Is confirmed not to be Nova ...

Nobody listens