**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IMIW - offense

Just pulled him as a 5*. Is he any good on offense, or just defense?

Comments

• StucatStucat Posts: 26
    Both
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    He is really good for both awesome utilities get to know him well he will treat you better😉
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    definitely good on both attk and D.
  • TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    Do you guys think he is a top champ for offense?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I use him on attack. After playing with him a bit I decided I liked him too much to put on defense and never enjoy.
  • TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    Neotwism wrote: »
    I use him on attack. After playing with him a bit I decided I liked him too much to put on defense and never enjoy.

Good to know. Any tips for the best way to use him offensively?
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    He seems to have pretty good utility and if you land a few heavys and then slam a s2 you can start doing pretty good damage and stacking plasmas. I’m still pretty noob with him on attack but he definitely has some quirky utility.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    He's great on offense, once you get used to the rotation.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    TRSIMP wrote: »
    Neotwism wrote: »

Good to know. Any tips for the best way to use him offensively?

his SP2 is probably one of the best in the game
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    He's not top tier but definitely above average. I usually use his sp3 to ensure I get plasma up but some people like the get almost to an sp3 then throw an sp2 then sp1 rotation instead.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Heavy, Sp2, Sp1 repeat
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    After you get plasma you want to play pretty aggressive to refresh it. Once you start stacking plasmas it gets really fun.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I just pulled him as a 5 and want him for offense. This thread helped solidify that decision. Thanks everyone!
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I use him primarily on offense. Unlockable sp1, sp2 causes stun and incinerate, his armor makes him practically bleed immune. He's immune to cold snap, he's a beast that goes right thru Iceman and nightcrawler defenders like a hot knife cuts butter.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah he's great on offense. If T2A were more available I'd like r4 him. He doesn't hit real hard but hard enough. You can take him into almost any fight and have enough utility to not have any problems. To more I use him the better I like him.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Yeah he's great on offense. If T2A were more available I'd like r4 him. He doesn't hit real hard but hard enough. You can take him into almost any fight and have enough utility to not have any problems. To more I use him the better I like him.

If you do decide to take him to r4 the damage scales pretty nicely. Still not a heavy hitter, but it doesn't feel like it holds you back as much as it does at r3.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    @TRSIMP I just got him as a 4* champ and had the same questions about utility. This was really helpful:
    https://youtu.be/a_oFKedfSQA
    I really like how he can counter NC