**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Please take trash out of dungeon crystals

SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
No one wants cyclops, rocket, symb spidey etc. If we have to waste our time for your great generosity during the dungeons! At least make it feel like a gift and not a huge let down.
I am not saying put the best of the best only. But lower the odds of getting (like you already did with your rng coding) and at least give us a little hope. It makes me want to leave your game again. I left for two years and now starting to see why I left.
I never got or asked for the rank down tickets even though I started two months after the game release, but what I am asking is take the characters out of the dungeon that no one wants.
When is the last time someone was excited over rocket, cyclops, symb spidey, and the list goes on. And if y'all don't know this (which y'all do), run a rocket raccoon arena.

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 733 ★★★
    sxjluwtsn7mo.jpg

Idk im happy with the dungeon crystal
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Jugs and Karnak for 5*s for my two accounts.... wanted GP, ST, or Void. Feel like it was time we’ll spent last two weeks haha. Thinks that’s my 8th dup of jugs now on one account ...
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    There will be a few that get demi/God tier Champs or people would know it was just a ploy to get you to play more on the game.
    I do appreciate the free 5 star! I mean that!!!
    I am just asking to make it more reason able to obtain someone you would actually use in quest, awd, or aq.
    If you are using rocket in awd its purely diversity.
    If you're using him in quest it's cause you are bored.
    Seriously I'd take Karnak not who I want but he can be used.