**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a casual alliance.

Hero rating of 373,948. Quake is my strongest champ as a 5* at r4 lvl 55. Used to be in a Gold 1 alliance, but I have time constraints, so only want a casual alliance.

Comments

• Options
    YuwinYuwin Posts: 16
    Check us out Brother, Search for tag name NVSS
  • Options
    Write me on line.
    Jonatronny
    We started a sister alliance for just this after them cracking down on piloting. We are 15mil. Anyone that is busy in life and cant be as active as usual will be in our sister. Write me and we will see if it works for you.
  • Options
    GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    Hey man. SOG69 is a pretty causal alliance. Add tony_is_thebest and we can chat :)
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 573 ★★
    Look up Mr Tic Tac in game. 4.5m rated. Map 3 and 2 in AQ. No line, no donations needed.
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi Crobat6. Can you elaborate further on what you are looking for in a "casual" alliance and what your activity would be like due to your time constraints? The term "casual" varies between people. What's relaxed or casual for one person can be different for another. We at [1Dos3] is an active, AQ focused alliance. We participate in weekly SA, and for the most part, meet the next-to-last or last milestones in most alliance events. We get decent rewards to help our lower ratings teammates grow. That's the focus. Eventually, when we are strong enough, we will participate in war. We use Telegram for communication. There are no minimums. There are no donations requested at the present time. Long term-wise, when our teammates have grown stronger, we will ask for donations but the donations will be enough to cover the costs to play AQ maps only. My IGN is gladiator2014. If you are interested, please add-me in-game. You can also find me on Telegram: @gladiator2014.