**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions that makes the game to Crash [Closed]

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi.
I have this problem for more than a year now. I was hoping for a quick fix for it, but nothing has been done.
As title says, my game has a % chance to crash when some champions appear on the screen (the % varies between 30-60%, depending on the champion). Whether is at the start of the fight, during the fight, ranking/leveling up or even in the home screen, it doesn't matter.
I remember a problem with iPhone user's, where Agent Venom was crashing their game, and this was fixed rapidly. Well, I have the same problem, but with multiple champions. This can interrupt my arena streak, or penalize me during quests.

The following champions are top crashers: Star-lord (important since I soon want to attemp LoL), Mordo, Black Widow, X-23.

The following champions crash the game with less effectiveness: Joe Fixit, Agent Venom, Cable, Gwenpool, Hawkeye, Guillotine, Netflix Daredevil, Mile Morales, CW Black Panther, OG VIsion. Probably 1 or 2 more, but I can't remember exactly.

Device Model: Alcatel One Touch 7041X
Android Version: 4.2.2
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    I have an easy one to reproduce and it is a very important one:

Use Ultron against Dormammu. It happens in AQ nearly every time, AW and arenas fairly often. It goes across phone types, so it is not a performance issue. Everyone in my alliance that has taken Ultron into the boss fight in AQ has experienced this crash! iOS or android does not matter. It happens as soon as you start the fight...you never even get to see the champions on the screen run towards each other. I saw it posted on reddit as an issue and have experienced it myself several times (about 75% of the time).
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Fizicyst wrote: »
    I have an easy one to reproduce and it is a very important one:

Use Ultron against Dormammu. It happens in AQ nearly every time, AW and arenas fairly often. It goes across phone types, so it is not a performance issue. Everyone in my alliance that has taken Ultron into the boss fight in AQ has experienced this crash! iOS or android does not matter. It happens as soon as you start the fight...you never even get to see the champions on the screen run towards each other. I saw it posted on reddit as an issue and have experienced it myself several times (about 75% of the time).

I used Ultron against Dormammu in AQ several times already. Nothing happens.
    Dormammu only crashes in some devices, but not all of them. And my device is pretty much a crash machine from what you can see in my previous post.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Dormammu started to crash on my phone after this "fix" in other devices ...
    Can this please be looked up?
    I know that it will probably not get fixed in the next update ... But at least I want this issue to be acknowledged
    Just crashes 6 times in a row with Star-Lord. He is the most useless champ in the entire game since he is unplayable.
    If this was LoL, I would have spent 240 units due to this problem, without even havin an attemp to fight.
    I was training in LoL today. Got to Elektra with my Gwenpool, and crashed 3 times in a row.
    Please address this issue for once
  • TrinadsTrinads Posts: 18
    I havw the same problem, with all the same champs.
    Please fix this Kabam.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I'm really sorry to hear that you're dealing with these game crashes. Crashing and game performance are two things that the game team is putting a heavy focus on right now, and they're looking to have a bunch of solid improvements for crashing with the next release. Thanks for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.